58Posts

Re: front page applications.

Name; (can just use your first name)

Anthony

Location;

San Bruno, California

Age;

Writing experience;

Im currently in a IB English class, i have wont 2 Poem & Writing Competitions at my school and i am currently in Journaling and Yearbook as a writer. I also write very elaborate news articles for my Habbo Retro, also, i work for a few fan-sites as a writer too.

Favorite MMORPG;

Habbo

How long have you been browsing ragezone?;

Ive been browsing RaGEZONE for around 5 Years now. I only have been a user for 2 years though.

Ever used wordpress?

Yes

True MemberRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    640Posts

information Project/Drew's Application!

Name;
    Andrew Colvin.

Location;
    Peterborough, Ontario. (Canada)

Age;

Writing experience;
    I've never actually done reviews or anything exactly like what you're asking for. I've written up a lot of things though. For example, if I've got a job to write up a paragraph for anything really.. I'll end up writing about 1 page or so. I simply love to write. General experience though, I've been writing for quite some time. Regarding grammar, I'm good at it. I correct my mistakes and read over everything I write once or twice, just to make sure it makes sense.

Favorite MMORPG;
    I don't actually have one. I no longer actually play any games, I simply develop for quite a few. Ones I've played in the past and know much about are.. Everquest 2, World Of Warcraft, RuneScape, Conquer Online, GunZ Online, Combat Arms, Soldier Front, and With Your Destiny. That's really all I can think of at the time being. Pretty sure that's them all.

Several years, I've had about 2 accounts in the past. First one, was probably 2 years back or more, then I just forgot the information. Second one, was my starter developer account. This one, I wanted to start fresh. I've had this account for over a year now, and I'll keep it.

Ever used wordpress?;
    Lots! I've modified it into a cms for mmorpgs actually. Pretty fun and unique looking. I've also played around with the interface and tested some things. Basically, I'm fairly experienced with the general system. So, yes. I've used it.

Extra Information;
    I'd love to try out the job. I really haven't failed at anything I go after. Because either I adjust to it and learn fast, or simply just do it and don't fail. Not being cocky, I am just devoted to what I do. I'd be posting daily/weekly depending on what you're looking for, and also advertising it around here and there. Helps you, and gets me more reputation. Would be fun and I'm willing to do anything to help out the community.

- Thank you for reading my application, Project.
    Last edited by Project; 19-11-10 at 04:11 AM.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    AnusLocation
    398Posts

Name; Justin
    Location; Binghamton, New York.
    Age; 17.

Writing experience;
    In relation to my school writing experience, I'm taking Advanced Placement English Language and Advanced Placement English Literature. I'm on my 5th year of a foreign language for French. The course I take now is Advanced Placement French 4 Honors.

The only experience I have online is with Habbo fansites. I've been a news reporter on Clubhabbo, and Habbcrazy I believe. In all honestly, I abandoned the job with no warning notice to any of the superiors. Hopefully that won't be seen as any type of incompetence towards my ability.

Favorite MMORPG;
    I don't have a favorite, I just play what I feel like depending on the mood or how focused I am at the time. I've played Runescape, World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, Lord of the Rings, Habbo Hotel, CokeMusic (If anyone remembers that). I've played a lot but none have really successfully taken up too much of my attention or time.

Well over a year. I remember the old layout where the background was light blue and the forums were thing an narrow. I think it was back in '06-'07. I've been making Habbo retros for years and I've always used RaGEZONE for help.

Ever used wordpress?;
    I haven't used it, no but it very similar to other news control panels. I've used many other ones so I'm sure Wordpress isn't at all hard to work with.

Extra Information;
    One extra thing I'd like to add is that I'm semi-fluent in French. I'm more suited to handle the neatly typed French rather than the French with someone who has terrible grammar and uses slang a lot.

RaGEZONE isn't something I spend a lot of time on because I have no reason to. I love the community that's been created around RaGEZONE and so I'd love to be some type of authority figure over. I hope the amount of time I've spent here and my post count won't be a vital factor in the outcome of my application, and that it'll be more based my potential.

InactiveRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    4Posts

I vouch for project, good luck..

InactiveRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    85Posts

My Application

Name: Stefan
    Writing experience: Cant say much about this, I use my computer all the time to browse mmo websites and post my shit under every f*cking post :O
    Favourite MMORPG: FlyForFun, Aion, Guild Wars
    How long have you been browsing ragezone?: Mhm.. Cant rlly remember the time b4 Ragezone Oo.. So its a long long time
    Ever used wordpress?
    : Sure I use it all the time. For the company im working for, managing the website of my cousin's company etc. Its like my pocket =).
    Why me? Just because its me. I dont want to type 3 pages about why you should take me. Im online almost 9 hours a day, my english is not that bad and im a very comfortable person to work with.

email: darkschasu@gmail.com

~Im very happy, you read this.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    496Posts

Remember to use your imagination what mental wrote is bar minimum

GOOD LUCK :D

Administrator  Rank
    Jan 2001 Join Date
    32,914Posts

btw I'll be wanting members who been here for a while too, not new.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

LegendRank
    Feb 2010 Join Date
    ::1 (Canada BC)Location
    2,675Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    How new would you classify, new as.

When a site like RZ has been around for so long; new can be a year or two, or it can be half a year.

A lil' clarification would be greatly appreciated!~

True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    496Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    Do you mean how long you have been browsing or long you have been registered?

Administrator  Rank
    Jan 2001 Join Date
    32,914Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DawsonByrd View Post

When a site like RZ has been around for so long; new can be a year or two, or it can be half a year.

No clarification
    RaGEZONE Recommends

LegendRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    PerthLocation
    15,952Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DawsonByrd View Post

It's simple really:

If you are a new/unknown member, you won't last long. By not being an active part of the community, you will have less incentive to continue writing articles and will very quickly give up.

Dan doesn't want to "hire" someone who regardless of good they are, would realistically only be temporary and will soon require replacing. If he's going to be doing this all over again in the near future, he may aswell just wait for the right person to show up.

Mar 2010 Join Date
    1,126Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rishwin View Post
    It's simple really:

If you are a new/unknown member, you won't last long. By not being an active part of the community, you will have less incentive to continue writing articles and will very quickly give up.

Dan doesn't want to "hire" someone who regardless of good they are, would realistically only be temporary and will soon require replacing. If he's going to be doing this all over again in the near future, he may aswell just wait for the right person to show up.
    What you've said is all correct.
    Last edited by Carrino; 20-11-10 at 04:19 AM.

InactiveRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    213Posts

Name; (can just use your first name). - Jake
    Location; - Vancouver, Canada
    Age; - 17
    Writing experience; - School
    Favourite MMORPG; - World of Warcraft
    How long have you been browsing ragezone?; - About a year
    Ever used wordpress? - Yes