Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

front page applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello;

As stated in the news announcement, please use this thread to post your application. Include atleast the following;

Name; (can just use your first name).
Location;
Age;
Writing experience;
Favourite MMORPG;
How long have you been browsing ragezone?;
Ever used wordpress?

The rest is up to you.

Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Name; Robbie Dixon (RobbieDixon)
Location; USA/South East
Age; 16
Writing experience; I have been writing since my freshman year on my schools news site. I have gotten 3 awards.
Favourite MMORPG; Habbo/Runscape Can't decide
How long have you been browsing ragezone?; ages, but i just reciently created a user.
Ever used wordpress? Yes, that is how i edited my schools news, for 3 years.

Reaction score
I'm not even going to explain myself any further.

If whoever reads what I stated does not understand, then you're clearly uneducated in the area of 'common sense'.

You are the one who are uneducated in the are of common sense.

What you are doing is stupid, people ask for the bare minimum and you gave the bare minimum.

Unless Mental knows you well, trust me, the chances of you being an article writer will be low.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You are the one who are uneducated in the are of common sense.

What you are doing is stupid, people ask for the bare minimum and you gave the bare minimum.

Unless Mental knows you well, trust me, the chances of you being an article writer will be low.

Please read what I said, it makes perfect sense. Yes, you've got a 'better' chance of being hired most likely if you provide more information then what he asked for in the first post. But that does not mean that if you only use the format he posted, that you're not going to get a spot at all. That's all I was saying. Why would he provide a format for people to use and then not hire anyone for not adding in their own sections of information. That doesn't make any sense. I was just explaining that, yet some people are saying I am wrong. That's fine. We've all got our own opinions. It's not stupid, it just seems to make sense to me. Most people will post an application format for you to use, and then say "Feel free to add in more information if you'd like.", or something similar. That's basically what Dan did. He did not say "Here's the format for you to use. Oh, and if you don't add in more information then what this format provides, you won't get hired!". So, before you come and try to talk to me about whatever it is you're trying to point out, please read everything first. Maybe even read over it twice, just so you can understand it better. Considering your English is clearly not so great. Now, I'm actually done. Didn't mean for this to go all out into an argument, I was simply joking around at first, though it did make sense.. I was just kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back