Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gamma color change.

Reaction score
I think Gamma should be changed to the same color as Alpha Member.
Anyone else agree?

Or we could just completely remove the rank.

Also, why is the normal Subscriber rank lower than MentaL rank and Pink sub.

Last edited:
BACON
Reaction score
Don't really understand why it's a problem..?

bleh....
Reaction score
I don't mind the rank to be honest. Not that it's a major thing, but some people may like the fact that their ranking changes with the amount of posts they do, and there was a big gap between Alpha and Omega. I can't say I like the color though lol

Atleast Die Trying...
Reaction score
i like the ranking also but if people wants to change it and stuff whats the point of it o_O? the ranking system is only suppose to show people what rank you are not how flashy and good looking it is.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Change colour because its like the same colour as the sub...

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I reckon things should be left alone and less moaning should be done, when the nazis march over the hill and start ethnic cleansing maybe someone will care, until then w/e.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like the idea of the Gamma rank so i don't think it should be deleted. The only thing i dislike about Gamma is the color but that is minor.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I pick NO, i like how alpha and gamma is different. Also I think you should leave gamma rank because the rank is a major difference
changing it to another colour would be good

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
it looks awesome, deal with it

Back