Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gamma color change.

Reaction score
I think Gamma should be changed to the same color as Alpha Member.
Anyone else agree?

Or we could just completely remove the rank.

Also, why is the normal Subscriber rank lower than MentaL rank and Pink sub.

Last edited:
bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Will, half of those answers are NO because they disrespect me too much.
poop happens.

D:

#FF9966 would be better.

Nah, I'd say no on the poll because it is asking for the Gamma Rank to be the color of the Alpha Rank. If you're going to do that, why even bother having the Gamma Rank then? It's gotta be a different color.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Gamma color looks really bad...
Gamma is good to fill the gap.
But I'm almost like stop posting because I don't want that Gamma rank XD
anyway make it another color.
Both colors are kinda the same ;P

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude you'll hit Alpha @ 1500 first anyway...

On topic:
why don't we ONLY let the people that already have gamma decide? I for one agree with ram :p:

I agree it should be more up to Gammas than anything. I think Mental said there are only 3-4 of us. Idk, I'm not too against keeping the color, but if anything, I would prefer it to be closer to the Omega color. Just seems strange to me that it goes from like poop-gold to dark blue.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why having Gamma is such a bad thing? To be honest, it should be looked at as good thing. Why? because you don't have to wait 3,500 posts to rank up again. Honestly, the color is better than Alpha (IMO), and if that's the only reason you have for wanting the rank removed, that's a bit silly. I suggest keeping Gamma as it is.

Back