Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Garry's mod section

Not so spooky...
Reaction score
As you all may know of the game garry's mod, And its popularity throughout the steampowerd app store!

So my question is MENTAL WHY YOU NO ADD A GARRYS MOD SECTION! :<:

As you may all know the possibility's with garry's mod are pretty much freaking endless, From mini games and props and so on!

So yeah i think it would be a great little section maybe for the future!

Thanks
Jim.

Reaction score
I don't see really much Garry's MOD releases in the MMO Extra zone, and as far as I know there aren't that much Garry's MOD players/developers on RaGEZONE. The idea is good, but I think it will be a dead section (currently).

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Garrys mod seems like another BYOND section to me.

f793
Reaction score
I don't see really much Garry's MOD releases in the MMO Extra zone, and as far as I know there aren't that much Garry's MOD players/developers on RaGEZONE. The idea is good, but I think it will be a dead section (currently).
This.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll just have to say that Garry's Mod is not much of an MMORPG Based game even though someone above said that it looks a little bit like Byon i still don't really think that it's MMORPG but you know how it is everyone's opinion is different.

I don't think this should be added.

Reaction score
I just did a search on 'garry's mod', the result was one thread with a guy asking for a lua developer. Thats not much, so i guess a section for it is overkill.

Besides, most scripts and developers are on the offical forum of garry's mod

Not so spooky...
Reaction score
I just did a search on 'garry's mod', the result was one thread with a guy asking for a lua developer. Thats not much, so i guess a section for it is overkill.

Besides, most scripts and developers are on the offical forum of garry's mod

Mehh i guess your right dude

Mod please close the thread,
Sorry to waist your time!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Alright cheers, Sort of feeling the vibe here... It was only a suggestion guys no need to be so rude eh? o_O

They were hardly being rude. The were voicing their opinions, which happened to be the opposite of what yours was. Being rude would be to call you an idiot for suggesting it.

A section will only be made if there is enough interest in it. Unfortunately there is not enough interest, so doubt that it will be made at all.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You seen what happened to the Tales Runner section. It's active but there are VERY few people who go there anymore. Even when it first opened, it still hasn't really gone anywhere besides getting the server and client up.

Back