Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gifting subscriptions.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jup, Gifting subscriptions.
I'll explain:

Just like Steam you got the option to gift games that you bought. Maybe it would be a great idea to bring this into the merchant zone because there are pretty many users that doesn't have a creditcard or a nochex account or don't have a idea on how to use it.

For myself I enjoyed the time for being a subscriber and I think many users want to experience it for once so I was looking for a fair way to think of. Of course it's up to the person that gifts the subscription to ask a refund for it or not.

Opinions?

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That doesn't sound bad imo. Could be good for people that can't use nochex or people that don't want to do surveys.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If I happen to move home shortly I can make a new paypal then.

That would be great since more people use paypal, i didn't even know what NOCHEX was before i came to RZ.

Reaction score
Please gift me a subscribtion , i wan do the surveys , but idk whats the problemm with-it , when i click earn points , it says'Sorry, There are no Surveys available to your
country at this time. Please try back later'

Back