Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guest privileges

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got a good tactic how to make people join our forum ..
example like this:
If Guest Want Click The Link At The Thread Just Make It Unavailable .. The Link I Mean Is The Link For Download The Files ..
Just Put Message Like : Your Must Register If Want To Enter This Link

*sorry for bad english

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got a good tactic how to make people join our forum ..
example like this:
If Guest Want Click The Link At The Thread Just Make It Unavailable .. The Link I Mean Is The Link For Download The Files ..
Just Put Message Like : Your Must Register If Want To Enter This Link

*sorry for bad english

The one or two people that haven't registered yet will get their stuff elsewhere rather than registering for an account. Plus it would force you to login everytime you want something off RZ.

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
The one or two people that haven't registered yet will get their stuff elsewhere rather than registering for an account. Plus it would force you to login everytime you want something off RZ.

By elsewhere you mean where?
RaGEZONE contains most of the exclusive content you'll find regarding server development and if all they want to do is leech then yeah that may be a good idea.

Restricting content only for registered members or requiring people to "like" the post to reveal its contents would show how many people actually downloaded/used/support the stuff that is being shared.

Take example from board4allcz.eu forums - they require peoples to "thank" to reveal the contents.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think all of server link in this forum are rare.. not to easy to find source / server files at other place than here..

Reaction score
Why do you all suggest that this is the only site which would provide source / server files. I am sure that there is mirror sites up which just copy content from Ragezone and release it as their own. What you mean is that RaGEZONE is the best, most updated and biggest community site out there for these topics.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I remember MentaL's words about this: "I don't want to see lots of registered users with 0 post."

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I remember MentaL's words about this: "I don't want to see lots of registered users with 0 post."

Yup, I remember a few years back he did a huge cleanup, by deleting inactive users with no posts or very tiny amount of posts.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
less active users better than many users but not active?

f793
Reaction score
Reffer system would be cool too.

4 Beta

If you see this, that means it's 1-6 AM for me...

Rogu3
Reaction score
I hate doing that. When I used to look for Habbo server files, I would never be able to find files and I'd have to register on a thousand files. People join when they find good releases and when they need help. The system really works fine. No need to change it.

Back