Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz area moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Ragezone,

I'm sorry if I'm posting in some wrong area, but I'd like to know what you have to do to become a moderator for the Gunz Online area!I realize that the area is dead and moderators are not playing their part.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Not sure if you're really looking to become a moderator or want to sort of report moderator activity in GunZ?

If you're serious about becoming a moderator, you need to write an application and post it in this section: Moderator Applications. Make sure to read the stickies in there before doing so. It's kind of contradictory to apply for a section you deem dead anyway though.

If you're unhappy with the way a section is being moderated, try to PM the moderator(s) in charge. These people don't bite if you approach them politely. If you have problems with a specific moderator, PM one of us supervisors about the matter. We can be found on the bottom of the section or here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f71/staff-list-1116910/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it!I want to become a moderator, so I can encourage people (still more) to stay in the area, I have experience in the area and that's it.

Reaction score
Got it!I want to become a moderator, so I can encourage people (still more) to stay in the area, I have experience in the area and that's it.

Good luck with that. It's hard enough to keep people playing. You wont get any new developers. MAYBE you can encourage old semi-inactive devs to get back at it again but I don't know man..

You know. If you are the Pain I think you are. You do have the enthusiasm and you've contributed to the section. But Phoenix is doing a good job on his own. I don't think you need moderator ''powers'' to do what you intend to do. = bring back the developing spirit.

Reaction score
There doesn't need to be anymore moderators in the GunZ online section. It's moderated by Phoenix and he does a good job. Not enough people actually develop GunZ anymore to introduce more moderators in that section. Not trying to be an butt.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good luck with that. It's hard enough to keep people playing. You wont get any new developers. MAYBE you can encourage old semi-inactive devs to get back at it again but I don't know man..

You know. If you are the Pain I think you are. You do have the enthusiasm and you've contributed to the section. But Phoenix is doing a good job on his own. I don't think you need moderator ''powers'' to do what you intend to do. = bring back the developing spirit.

I loved your words

The GunZ section's activity has declined significantly over the years. Now, there are only about 10 to 20 new posts on a weekly basis.
There is no need for an extra moderator in that section. I'll be sure to request the supers to assign someone if/when the need arises.

you're right!

I wanted help to move the gunz area, but the people are dead, they are no longer as they used to be, where there was that passion to learn, to develop games, I get very sad about it.

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd grant some word of advice though as people may say these things which is just general thoughts and opinions on whether they think another needed, therefore don't let it get you down or stop you from applying as it's always worth shooting a fresh application for them to read. So i'd recommend for you to take in mind if you are shot down or left on hold for a long time it doesn't mean complete denial as you may be considered in future or for other area's depending on what they see or deem fit for worthwhile within your application as they have loads or some on hold still till this day. :cool:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The people in this forum I like more than in real life, wise words, wise people, I like that.For now I will only be in the breeding part and trying to provide new opportunities for people in that area, but who knows later I try something.

Reaction score

This dude aint me fam he just took my old forum name, Neither has he done anything good for gunz anyways.

Last edited:
Slothstronaut
Reaction score

poop, if I still had a computer or even a decent laptop I would happily get back into developing. (Although I know I wasn't exactly all that good, I still enjoyed it!) If not to help people out than at least for the nostalgia aspect of it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back