Gunz area moderator

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    In your head ^^Location
    122Posts

wink Gunz area moderator

Hey Ragezone,

I'm sorry if I'm posting in some wrong area, but I'd like to know what you have to do to become a moderator for the Gunz Online area!I realize that the area is dead and moderators are not playing their part.

Thanks
    We are Pain

SupervisorRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    2,207Posts

Re: Gunz area moderator

Not sure if you're really looking to become a moderator or want to sort of report moderator activity in GunZ?

If you're serious about becoming a moderator, you need to write an application and post it in this section: Moderator Applications. Make sure to read the stickies in there before doing so. It's kind of contradictory to apply for a section you deem dead anyway though.

If you're unhappy with the way a section is being moderated, try to PM the moderator(s) in charge. These people don't bite if you approach them politely. If you have problems with a specific moderator, PM one of us supervisors about the matter. We can be found on the bottom of the section or here: Staff List

Quote Originally Posted by A Wise Man
    P-Servers are NOT dead. Bugs need squishing. Quests need fixing. Unfortunately, majority of people don't know the difference between a computer and a toaster so...

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    In your head ^^Location
    122Posts

Got it!I want to become a moderator, so I can encourage people (still more) to stay in the area, I have experience in the area and that's it.
    We are Pain

ModeratorRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    StarLocation
    1,789Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Got it!I want to become a moderator, so I can encourage people (still more) to stay in the area, I have experience in the area and that's it.
    Good luck with that. It's hard enough to keep people playing. You wont get any new developers. MAYBE you can encourage old semi-inactive devs to get back at it again but I don't know man..

You know. If you are the Pain I think you are. You do have the enthusiasm and you've contributed to the section. But Phoenix is doing a good job on his own. I don't think you need moderator ''powers'' to do what you intend to do. = bring back the developing spirit.

GammaRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    England, UkLocation
    3,795Posts

There doesn't need to be anymore moderators in the GunZ online section. It's moderated by Phoenix and he does a good job. Not enough people actually develop GunZ anymore to introduce more moderators in that section. Not trying to be an ass.

ModeratorRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    6,890Posts

The GunZ section's activity has declined significantly over the years. Now, there are only about 10 to 20 new posts on a weekly basis.
    There is no need for an extra moderator in that section. I'll be sure to request the supers to assign someone if/when the need arises.

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    In your head ^^Location
    122Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    Good luck with that. It's hard enough to keep people playing. You wont get any new developers. MAYBE you can encourage old semi-inactive devs to get back at it again but I don't know man..

You know. If you are the Pain I think you are. You do have the enthusiasm and you've contributed to the section. But Phoenix is doing a good job on his own. I don't think you need moderator ''powers'' to do what you intend to do. = bring back the developing spirit.
    I loved your words

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    The GunZ section's activity has declined significantly over the years. Now, there are only about 10 to 20 new posts on a weekly basis.
    There is no need for an extra moderator in that section. I'll be sure to request the supers to assign someone if/when the need arises.
    you're right!

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted help to move the gunz area, but the people are dead, they are no longer as they used to be, where there was that passion to learn, to develop games, I get very sad about it.
    We are Pain

WTF? Overkill!Rank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    899Posts

I'd grant some word of advice though as people may say these things which is just general thoughts and opinions on whether they think another needed, therefore don't let it get you down or stop you from applying as it's always worth shooting a fresh application for them to read. So i'd recommend for you to take in mind if you are shot down or left on hold for a long time it doesn't mean complete denial as you may be considered in future or for other area's depending on what they see or deem fit for worthwhile within your application as they have loads or some on hold still till this day.
    The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    In your head ^^Location
    122Posts

The people in this forum I like more than in real life, wise words, wise people, I like that.For now I will only be in the breeding part and trying to provide new opportunities for people in that area, but who knows later I try something.
    We are Pain

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    PhotoshopLocation
    779Posts

This dude aint me fam he just took my old forum name, Neither has he done anything good for gunz anyways.
    Last edited by Rain; 17-04-18 at 06:40 PM.

ModeratorRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    StarLocation
    1,789Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    This dude aint me fam he just took my old forum name, Neither has he done anything good for gunz anyways.
    I thought there was something off. Didnt see the awesome sig nor the postcount felt right. Damn I'm dumb. Sorry.

SubscriberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Almost thereLocation
    3,454Posts

Shit, if I still had a computer or even a decent laptop I would happily get back into developing. (Although I know I wasn't exactly all that good, I still enjoyed it!) If not to help people out than at least for the nostalgia aspect of it ;)

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    PhotoshopLocation
    779Posts

I thought there was something off. Didnt see the awesome sig nor the postcount felt right. Damn I'm dumb. Sorry.
    All good

Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,873Posts

This isn't a suggestion, closing. Future already addressed OP in his comments.

Rest in Peace Akaruz

Advertisement