Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo Releases > Images Section

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would love to see an images section as a sub-category within Habbo Releases as the section is currently getting spammed with images, such as one-image releases. (Catalogue headers, News headers, etc.)

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I suggest you rename the section then Aaron, since that section is called Habbo Customs and Layouts and I doubt people know to post images there. It's in the rules but 99% of people haven't read them.

Maybe change the name to "Habbo Layouts, Customs and Images"

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's in the rules but 99% of people haven't read them.
That's an infractable offence. If 99% of people haven't read the rules, they should be punished.

When people post things in places which breaks my sections local rules I issue a warning (or at least a PM) and move it for them. If they do it again (and that's where an official 0 point warning comes in handy) I apply a 1 point rule break infraction.

Impressively, because it takes 3 points to incur temporary suspension, very few people actually leave RZ from this. I find it does make people take notice of pinned rules topics.

I'm also willing to help people who struggle reading English rules in PMs. So there's elements of carrot and stick in there. Once you point out that the rules are there to help everyone get more out of the forums, and failing to follow them is just being rude to everyone else, most people are happy to follow the guidance provided. :wink:

Back