Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can we have Hank theme back as an option?

Reaction score
csfoHzR.png

It's blank, change to some of those and done.
k1ToWJH.png

Reaction score
i don't like this one either, but i'll make do as i'm not using my laptop. using a computer screen which is connected to the laptop doesn't help much.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mental already stated the old ones will be returning...he just has to move a few things around first. Didn't you? :(

Thin seems better....Fat was way to.....fat.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MIMIMIMIMIMIMIM.

This theme is love, this theme is life!

Reaction score
at least i want darker theme please :(:
this theme hurt my eyes :(:
even the old theme can't be back, at least create the same theme with black/dark background not white >_<
my eyes hurting terribly :(:
just wanting black, not white :(:

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm getting used to it more than I was in the beginning....but it's just simply too bright for me...gave me an eye headache after 30 minutes of looking at it.

Reaction score
Heya, new theme looks great. Kudos to the designers. I definitely like it more than the previous theme. Bit more modern as well.

Unfortunately, I'm quite red-green colorblind, and I find a few things with the new theme to be a bit difficult to see. Most notably, unvisited links are too bright. As are the Previous/Next Thread links at the bottom of each thread. On the thread listing itself, the text under each thread name, i.e. "Started by...", is also a tad hard to read, though it's not quite as bad as the aforementioned content. I have to look at these problem areas for longer than normal, strain my eyes (they actually feel a bit uncomfortable) to see them clearly. If someone were to consider doing something along the lines of darkening them a bit more, it'd really help me, and I imagine other colorblind users as well.

On a lesser note, in the thread listings near the top, the forum names, e.g. "FORUM >> RAGEZONE >> THE FRONT DESK >> SUGGESTIONS", are a bit small. 12px instead of 11px doesn't seem to mess with the design aesthetic too much, and makes it more noticeable and more comfortable to read.

Again - great job. Y'all rock.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't mind this theme actually. Good colours, nice and clean design. The only thing I dislike is the header, something about it just doesn't agree with me. But hey, I'm just grateful for the community as a whole and the work that went into it, so thanks MentaL, :D.

Unfortunately, I'm quite red-green colorblind, and I find a few things with the new theme to be a bit difficult to see. Most notably, unvisited links are too bright. As are the Previous/Next Thread links at the bottom of each thread. On the thread listing itself, the text under each thread name, i.e. "Started by...", is also a tad hard to read, though it's not quite as bad as the aforementioned content. I have to look at these problem areas for longer than normal, strain my eyes (they actually feel a bit uncomfortable) to see them clearly. If someone were to consider doing something along the lines of darkening them a bit more, it'd really help me, and I imagine other colorblind users as well.

Do you use Google Chrome? This might help regarding colours - .

Back