Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can we have Hank theme back as an option?

Reaction score
I don't mind this theme actually. Good colours, nice and clean design. The only thing I dislike is the header, something about it just doesn't agree with me. But hey, I'm just grateful for the community as a whole and the work that went into it, so thanks MentaL, :D.

Do you use Google Chrome? This might help regarding colours - .

You sir, are awesome. Cheers. Though my feedback does still stand. This extension is cool, but quite unnecessary on most sites hehe.

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For anyone not liking the theme, if you know a bit of HTML and CSS and are using (or willing to use) Mozilla Firefox, you should be able to use a Firefox extension called Greasemonkey, and have it apply a different theme of your making to RZ. I have yet to try this though as I don't mind the default.

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the new skin much better than the old one, dont you?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all this theme destroy the resolution from each pc screen, for example my own dimentions about my screen are 1024x768 and i see the forum bigger with this theme than the last one we had... Dunno if this can be fixed... If it will then it will look perfect..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I blocked the big yellow reply button using adblock. ^.^

Well done. Have a biscuit.

i don't like this one either, but i'll make do as i'm not using my laptop. using a computer screen which is connected to the laptop doesn't help much.

Maybe try connecting to a TV. if that doesnt work, then you will need to go and buy a £3k plazma 51" screen and a new pc in order to view RaGEZONE now.

The only issues I have is how bright the white is and the size of the buttons.

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
Well done. Have a biscuit.

Maybe try connecting to a TV. if that doesnt work, then you will need to go and buy a £3k plazma 51" screen and a new pc in order to view RaGEZONE now.

The only issues I have is how bright the white is and the size of the buttons.

The Nav bar and Reply to Thread buttons are only ones which seem super big to me, the white is alright - dunno which I would use more; Light or Dark skin. Overall I like the skin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Nav bar and Reply to Thread buttons are only ones which seem super big to me, the white is alright - dunno which I would use more; Light or Dark skin. Overall I like the skin.

After Becca's reply i think that MentaL must fix the size of the buttons to be normal the whole forum...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
After Becca's reply i think that MentaL must fix the size of the buttons to be normal the whole forum...

You do realise that MentaL doesn't do everything I say right?

Ive noticed something else too, the user post info is to the right. I dun leik. centre it pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You do realise that MentaL doesn't do everything I say right?

Ive noticed something else too, the user post info is to the right. I dun leik. centre it pls

He have to do alot of changes, So MentaL have work to do :tongue: :hahaha:

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
So much padding everywhere... I mean just look at the quote box/navbar/search bar/headers lol.
Some buttons are huge as well.

Back