Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Health and Nutrition section

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was just looking up why I am tired even after a good, full nights sleep on Google, and the idea of a Health and Nutrition section crossed my mind; either as it's own section or a sub-section of the outerworld.

I know there isn't exactly a plethora of Doctors and Nutrition Experts that browse these forum, but I do know a few people who keep up on nutrition either for their workouts or just to be healthy; and I thought it would be nice to have discussions about certain health issues/inquiries with other users who either have the same problem(s) and/or are knowledgeable on that particular subject.

Take this suggestion with a grain of salt, like I said, not too many Doctors browse these forums (as far as I know ;)) but you don't necessarily have to be a Doctor to be educated on various health aspects and discuss them with others.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Like I said take it with a grain of salt, just an idea I thought I'd throw out there.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if enough threads are posted in the OW relating to health and fitness then the idea for a subsection will be discussed. It is essentially the sports section, and where did that end up? (after the like 3rd revive)

Back