Health and Nutrition section

GammaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Relative to YouLocation
    3,206Posts

Health and Nutrition section

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I was just looking up why I am tired even after a good, full nights sleep on Google, and the idea of a Health and Nutrition section crossed my mind; either as it's own section or a sub-section of the outerworld.

I know there isn't exactly a plethora of Doctors and Nutrition Experts that browse these forum, but I do know a few people who keep up on nutrition either for their workouts or just to be healthy; and I thought it would be nice to have discussions about certain health issues/inquiries with other users who either have the same problem(s) and/or are knowledgeable on that particular subject.

Take this suggestion with a grain of salt, like I said, not too many Doctors browse these forums (as far as I know ;)) but you don't necessarily have to be a Doctor to be educated on various health aspects and discuss them with others.

Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    2,083Posts

Re: Health and Nutrition section

Should be fine to make it a subsection of the outerworld. At least it helps keeping it a bit organized.

Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,450Posts

Or you could just post your health and nutrition questions in the Outerworld section. The subsection would die by itself I think.

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,852Posts

Think it is better to just do that in the outerworld. If it gets more popular it can always be moved to its own sub section.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

GammaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Relative to YouLocation
    3,206Posts

Like I said take it with a grain of salt, just an idea I thought I'd throw out there.

SubscriberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,153Posts

I believe it would be one of them sections that would get one or two threads and just die out

GammaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Relative to YouLocation
    3,206Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    I believe it would be one of them sections that would get one or two threads and just die out
    Never know until you try.

LegendRank
    Oct 2005 Join Date
    Low Wycombe, CLocation
    7,843Posts

if enough threads are posted in the OW relating to health and fitness then the idea for a subsection will be discussed. It is essentially the sports section, and where did that end up? (after the like 3rd revive)

LegendRank
    May 1986 Join Date
    Merry EnglandLocation
    22,626Posts

www.nutritionfacts.org

No point having a section for it when that website has the science clearly explained, it will be inactive and die like it did everytime before, with a bunch of misinformed threads like almost every health and nutrition forum out there.

Advertisement