Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New HH Moderators

Reaction score
I'm not making this thread because i want it

Well to be honest, the Habbo Hotel section is falling apart.

• Only 2 Moderators
  • Many "Virus" Threads
  • 300 Users > 2 Moderators
  • Many Leaks
  • Moderators are sometimes late

Now.. i'm not saying Sean and donky are doing a bad job, but to be honest, they need some help.

Sulkea(Very Nice Emulator) - Leaked 3 times this week.

HabboVG/Butterfly (Also very Nice) - Leaked 2 times this week.

BlahHotel's - Leaked Once.

Those threads have had alot of buzz, meaning alot of people downloaded those files..

And the Moderators were a bit late.

I think that you should have the Moderators pick maybe 2 more? Only because they know the section the best, and possibly know who will do their jobs correctly.

thanks, and hope you consider it !

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is loads of HH moderators... use the REPORT tool! well i can't check at the moment but it was one of the most popular moderated forum.
Not4You, Donkjam, Sean, TriumpH are moderator's there.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well same thing happens on the arc files of rose online but who cares...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I honestly don't see anything wrong with it, they use the community to learn, build something for their own personal gain and most likely give nothing back to the community and I'm pretty sure ragezone was made to share.. or am I wrong?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If they give the credits nothing is wrong in my opinion.

Reaction score
To be honest alot of people care,

Rose Online:
Members on Forum:
1 Member + 7 Guests

Habbo Hotel:
Members on Forum:
39 Members + 84 Guests

Obviously they don't care because it isn't a big development?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Issue is that 110 of these people are 12 year olds trying to run their own server on their own pc and can not be counted... which makes it 13 people for habbo and 8 for rose, not much of a difference.

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Your wrong. In this section now-a-days everybody wants to be spoon-fed. Always bitching about how their hotels do not work and such, when simply they can sit there and take a few minutes and try to comprehend with the problem w/google.

But yet when someone has a successful hotel everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon about how they are not sharing and so on. When they took their times to code for themselves and make a successful hotel.

And who said they had to use the community to learn how to make them? It does require knowledge of programming as well.

Reaction score
Issue is that 110 of these people are 12 year olds trying to run their own server on their own pc and can not be counted... which makes it 13 people for habbo and 8 for rose, not much of a different.

Wrong.

I would say maybe 20.

And the real people left because of these "Leaks".

If they stopped obviously the Section would become more mature.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

If they give the credits nothing is wrong in my opinion.

Yes it is wrong..
What don't you get?

They put time in to code these from Scratch.
Then give it to someone they trust, which at the end of the day releases it to the public.

And if nothing is wrong with it, then obviously the Moderators wouldn't be closing the threads.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your wrong. In this section now-a-days everybody wants to be spoon-fed. Always bitching about how their hotels do not work and such, when simply they can sit there and take a few minutes and try to comprehend with the problem w/google.

But yet when someone has a successful hotel everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon about how they are not sharing and so on. When they took their times to code for themselves and make a successful hotel.

And who said they had to use the community to learn how to make them? It does require knowledge of programming as well.

Thanks for the information, I honestly don't follow the habbo section. Anyway, if you're not here to share, then don't brag either.. or am I taking your sentences wrong?

----------------

And I think most of the moderators couldn't give a duck, they don't in the MapleStory section atleast.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well it's true that there are a lot of young people in Habbo section.
But who cares just ignore the posts or flame. :effort:
They will notice that they are wrong.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Yes it is wrong..
What don't you get?

They put time in to code these from Scratch.
Then give it to someone they trust, which at the end of the day releases it to the public.

And if nothing is wrong with it, then obviously the Moderators wouldn't be closing the threads.

Well than they should be more secure with their files.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Basically the big hotels people see, are usually ran from the people of this section who once (back in the old days) would help the section with emulators and code snippets. They left either because they do not want to have to do anything with habbo, to old and most of all no credits for their work and it being leaked.

Reaction score
If you guys were around the HH section you would feel the same way..

Heres how both parties of "HH" feel

Mature: "This forum is falling apart, from the skiddies to the leaks, to the edits of emulators that make it worse"(Most of them leave at this point)

Young: "OMG OMG, u Leaked thiz and nao imma make a hotel and getz popular omg omg thankz imma thankz u nao""

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
* scrolls to bottom of HH section/released/dev etc* OO 4 mods, 1 supervisor :S What are you complaining about, there is 4 mods, Use the REPORT button, mods are busy and they will take action but they need to know about it.
And *NEWSFLASH* as said, most of that section is leaks.

Last edited:
Back