Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New HH Moderators

Reaction score
I'm not making this thread because i want it

Well to be honest, the Habbo Hotel section is falling apart.

• Only 2 Moderators
  • Many "Virus" Threads
  • 300 Users > 2 Moderators
  • Many Leaks
  • Moderators are sometimes late

Now.. i'm not saying Sean and donky are doing a bad job, but to be honest, they need some help.

Sulkea(Very Nice Emulator) - Leaked 3 times this week.

HabboVG/Butterfly (Also very Nice) - Leaked 2 times this week.

BlahHotel's - Leaked Once.

Those threads have had alot of buzz, meaning alot of people downloaded those files..

And the Moderators were a bit late.

I think that you should have the Moderators pick maybe 2 more? Only because they know the section the best, and possibly know who will do their jobs correctly.

thanks, and hope you consider it !

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HH is and always will be one of the forums with the most amount of Mods
And i also agree with vLife as this topic was pointless in the first place, lol at the post by blackbox nice one, just noticed xD

Reaction score
* scrolls to bottom of HH section/released/dev etc* OO 4 mods, 1 supervisor :S What are you complaining about, there is 4 mods, Use the REPORT button, mods are busy and they will take action but they need to know about it.
And *NEWSFLASH* as said, most of that section is leaks.

-sigh

In another thread someone said.. NOT4YOU ISNT A HABBO MODERATOR..

And Triumph obviously moderates EVERY section

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information, I honestly don't follow the habbo section. Anyway, if you're not here to share, then don't brag either.. or am I taking your sentences wrong?

----------------

And I think most of the moderators couldn't give a duck, they don't in the MapleStory section atleast.

How so? If anything, we were the first section to try and address leaking private content, and I'm going back to when I first joined. So pray tell where your assumptions come from.

-sigh

In another thread someone said.. NOT4YOU ISNT A HABBO MODERATOR..

And Triumph obviously moderates EVERY section

Not4You moderates multiple sections. He may not moderate the HH section every day, but he does his share. From what I've gathered, he's pretty much a Supervisor in training (I would assume) due to how many sections he moderates.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you spot something that violates the rules, simply report it. Either a section moderator will take care of it, or a super moderator will. This is the only full proof way to take care of posts that violate rules, as all reports must be taken care of. Whereas section moderators may not always see something, etc.

Reaction score
I mean no offense, but what's the point in this thread? More moderators will obviously be assigned if they're needed. To be honest, the Habbo section has always been this way. A few developers release a few things, and the 12 years olds leech the poop out of it. It's a problem caused by the demographic of the section. Just use the report tool as mentioned above ^ it helps out

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you guys were around the HH section you would feel the same way..

Heres how both parties of "HH" feel

Mature: "This forum is falling apart, from the skiddies to the leaks, to the edits of emulators that make it worse"(Most of them leave at this point)

Young: "OMG OMG, u Leaked thiz and nao imma make a hotel and getz popular omg omg thankz imma thankz u nao""

I'll state it again.

Welcome to RaGEZONE.

You really think HabboHotel is the only section with leaked content? Everything section has to deal with it. And your description of mature/young pretty much fits every section too.

Get over it. poop gets leaked. Especially here. Hell, a good majority of the server files around are the official server files for almost every game. If there weren't leaks then there probably wouldn't be a RaGEZONE.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the mods are alright who are in the HH Section if there not online just report and another epic mod comes to sort it out.
This is ragezone dont think stuff will never be leaked ;D

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wrong.

He hasn't done anything in 2-3 weeks in the HH section. How do I know? I pay attention. Another mod should be assigned to replace him.

Again, he moderates multiple sections. There may be periods of time where he doesn't go to a specific section, but he does more than his share on this forum. Notice how he's almost always near the top of the list for activities in the Mod CP?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First of all, you should have pm'd the issue to a super.
Second of all, HH doesn't need more mods. NO mod at ragezone should have to be on time with everything that goes on in the section.
And sure, leaks suck, but it was ultimately the creator's fault for not managing it correctly.

If they give the credits nothing is wrong in my opinion.
What.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you guys were around the HH section you would feel the same way..

Why has nobody else from your section truly complained then?

If theres tons of viruses mabye your getting false positives?

Honestly if this is such an issue dont you think others would be complaining about it to?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Your argument has nothing to do with the moderators. People leaking stuff is how people work (unfortunately). Maybe the Hotels should choose their team with more thought before they begin their development; ultimately its their fault.

Isn't the Habbo Hotel section a rip/leak/what ever you want to call it from the official Habbo? So what is the difference between leaking their hard work (swfs, etc.) and other private servers hard work.

Although I do agree that they need maybe 1-2 more moderators, but not for your reasons.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How so? If anything, we were the first section to try and address leaking private content, and I'm going back to when I first joined. So pray tell where your assumptions come from

I don't know about you, but there was a hacked source on there for quite a while.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I also agree there should be a couple more moderators added into the HH section, due to the popular demand of it. I mean it is ONE of the big sections (i repeat, ONE).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Leaks happen it's called being part of the 21st century as people have said in the thread it's up to the devolopers to ensure it doesn't happen or have a fail safe If such does happen, I could agree more moderators are needed for a section getting popular but it should also be down to the people reporting such incidences so it's easier for staff to sort, I mean it must be hard to manage a forum with such a huge member count (and growing). My 2 cents.

Reaction score
I'm not making this thread because i want it

Well to be honest, the Habbo Hotel section is falling apart.

• Only 2 Moderators
  • Many "Virus" Threads
  • 300 Users > 2 Moderators
  • Many Leaks
  • Moderators are sometimes late

Now.. i'm not saying Sean and donky are doing a bad job, but to be honest, they need some help.

Sulkea(Very Nice Emulator) - Leaked 3 times this week.

HabboVG/Butterfly (Also very Nice) - Leaked 2 times this week.

BlahHotel's - Leaked Once.

Those threads have had alot of buzz, meaning alot of people downloaded those files..

And the Moderators were a bit late.

I think that you should have the Moderators pick maybe 2 more? Only because they know the section the best, and possibly know who will do their jobs correctly.

thanks, and hope you consider it !

Another thing, I fail to see any "virus" threads in the habbo section, I also fail to see any leaked emualtors... I do agree more mods should be assigned, but I fail to see any of the things you're mentioning here.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but there was a hacked source on there for quite a while.

If you want to get technical, RaGEZONE got it's official start as an MMORPG dev forum from a "hacked" source. It wasn't always a forum about MMORPG dev. You misunderstood what I said. I never said we managed to get rid of them. I said we were possibly the first to address it. Now with the new Mod team, we can force the hand by placing rules on leaking. Here's the rule standing in our section (what we tried to enforce when I first joined but couldn't at the time).

Shawn said:
  • Leaks are no longer allowed if they were gained through exploits, ex-staff members, or 3rd party exploitation.

Simply put, if it was due to your stupidity e.g. leaving it in a downloadable link (regardless of known to the public or not) and/or giving it away to "friends", it stays. If it was due to an exploit you couldn't control or revenge from an ex staff member, it gets removed. This is the only way we can stay within RaGEZONEs rules and keep the public happy.

Back