Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New HH Moderators

Reaction score
I'm not making this thread because i want it

Well to be honest, the Habbo Hotel section is falling apart.

• Only 2 Moderators
  • Many "Virus" Threads
  • 300 Users > 2 Moderators
  • Many Leaks
  • Moderators are sometimes late

Now.. i'm not saying Sean and donky are doing a bad job, but to be honest, they need some help.

Sulkea(Very Nice Emulator) - Leaked 3 times this week.

HabboVG/Butterfly (Also very Nice) - Leaked 2 times this week.

BlahHotel's - Leaked Once.

Those threads have had alot of buzz, meaning alot of people downloaded those files..

And the Moderators were a bit late.

I think that you should have the Moderators pick maybe 2 more? Only because they know the section the best, and possibly know who will do their jobs correctly.

thanks, and hope you consider it !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to get technical, RaGEZONE got it's official start as an MMORPG dev forum from a "hacked" source. It wasn't always a forum about MMORPG dev. You misunderstood what I said. I never said we managed to get rid of them. I said we were possibly the first to address it. Now with the new Mod team, we can force the hand by placing rules on leaking. Here's the rule standing in our section (what we tried to enforce when I first joined but couldn't at the time).

Simply put, if it was due to your stupidity e.g. leaving it in a downloadable link (regardless of known to the public or not) and/or giving it away to "friends", it stays. If it was due to an exploit you couldn't control or revenge from an ex staff member, it gets removed. This is the only way we can stay within RaGEZONEs rules and keep the public happy.

How will the person proof wether it's obtained by exploits/programs or by ''friend shares''?

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

They all obviously got deleted :p

Then there's no need for new moderators.. or am I understanding wrong?

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How will the person proof wether it's obtained by exploits/programs or by ''friend shares''?

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Then there's no need for new moderators.. or am I understanding wrong?

I'm not saying our rules will work for the HH section. They work for us because regardless of how private people may think their project is, info always gets out. People also tend to brag whenever they leak anything, about how they got it. Maybe somehow they think their real penis is the size of their potential e-pen0r from being a big boy and leaking? I'll never know why, but it kinda reminds me of the typical storyline. Bad guys reveal plot to good guys, then loses in the end.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Who cares what the users of Habbo think, they always think they know best. The Habboons are always moaning about the moderators. They complained about Hammad, they complained about Parker (one user set up an anti-Parker thread) and I'm sure they complained about several others. If the guys in red feel it's necessary to add moderators, they will. At the end of the day the senior staff are all 18+ and are alot smarter than a bunch of pissed off 13 year olds who seem to be taking the internet seriously.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Who cares what the users of Habbo think, they always think they know best. The Habboons are always moaning about the moderators. They complained about Hammad, they complained about Parker (one user set up an anti-Parker thread) and I'm sure they complained about several others. If the guys in red feel it's necessary to add moderators, they will. At the end of the day the senior staff are all 18+ and are alot smarter than a bunch of pissed off 13 year olds who seem to be taking the internet seriously.

:love: Where's the "Like" when you need it :?:

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, obviously then everything is in order...

Mods aren't magic creatures who can just make stuff disappear at the blink of an eye you have to report stuff, and it's gonna take a while for a mod to get to it no matter how many are assigned to one section.

HELLO COMMON SENSE

However if you have more moderators, they will get dealt with sooner. I think an extra two moderators should be picked, but have 10 of the best applications narrowed down to 5, and then pick the two that are the most active in the section.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If there are more active moderators then the leaks will be closed, and won't be of any significance...

Not really.

Just report them, and they will be dealt with all the same if they aren't allowed.

And, leaks are technically allowed unless the owner of said files wishes to file a formal complaint to MentaL/frantech, and request for them to be removed, for reasons such as copyright claims.

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Job Moderator is not a 24 hour online job, You cannot expect them to be able to be online when all the threads are being made...

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Job Moderator is not a 24 hour online job, You cannot expect them to be able to be online when all the threads are being made...

I understand that, I am just saying, by having a couple more moderators from different time zones would make a difference seeing as then the section would be manned almost 24/7

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
You could pick a moderator from Australia, mainland Europe and the States and they could all be poop, or you could pick 3 from Britain and they're all fantastic.

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They all obviously got deleted :p

Yet you made this thread saying we aren't doing our job fast enough etc?

I'm sick of people in the habbo section now, I've been moderator there for Over a year now and all you lot have done is moan

I think I'm being too soft on all you boons half of you deserve infractions but I normally let it go,

I'm on ragezone a heck of alot and do my job perfectly alright, we had new moderators and I didn't approve of these new mods but I gave them a chance

There are 4 moderators in the section for your information not just 2...Just because not4you doesn't post doesn't mean he don't moderate, you can't see if he moderates I can

Also referring to your post, many virus threads,,,,please point one out to me

Moderators always late? We do have a life we can't always be round a computer like you

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Oh and leaks? What do you think ragezone Is???

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I think we need more MODS, Ect.

Back