Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New HH Moderators

Reaction score
I'm not making this thread because i want it

Well to be honest, the Habbo Hotel section is falling apart.

• Only 2 Moderators
  • Many "Virus" Threads
  • 300 Users > 2 Moderators
  • Many Leaks
  • Moderators are sometimes late

Now.. i'm not saying Sean and donky are doing a bad job, but to be honest, they need some help.

Sulkea(Very Nice Emulator) - Leaked 3 times this week.

HabboVG/Butterfly (Also very Nice) - Leaked 2 times this week.

BlahHotel's - Leaked Once.

Those threads have had alot of buzz, meaning alot of people downloaded those files..

And the Moderators were a bit late.

I think that you should have the Moderators pick maybe 2 more? Only because they know the section the best, and possibly know who will do their jobs correctly.

thanks, and hope you consider it !

swagggggg
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cobe, you are half of the leak's in the HH section. Idiot. You even posted on a thread, I have the leaked version. Stfu complaining you'r just an stupid butt.

Can MOD's just end this thread after this post;

"MOD's are fine in the HH section, thread closed"
"'nuff said".

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
 Yet you made this thread saying we aren't doing our job fast enough etc?

I'm sick of people in the habbo section now, I've been moderator there for Over a year now and all you lot have done is moan

I think I'm being too soft on all you boons half of you deserve infractions but I normally let it go,

I'm on ragezone a heck of alot and do my job perfectly alright, we had new moderators and I didn't approve of these new mods but I gave them a chance

There are 4 moderators in the section for your information not just 2...Just because not4you doesn't post doesn't mean he don't moderate, you can't see if he moderates I can

Also referring to your post, many virus threads,,,,please point one out to me

Moderators always late? We do have a life we can't always be round a computer like you

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Oh and leaks? What do you think ragezone Is???

Sorry if you thought I was insulting your ability to moderate "quick enough." That really wasn't my intention. I believe the section is moderated to a high standard and the current moderators are doing an excellent job, I just think to cover the "poop" that happens when most moderators and things are in bed, there could be some Australian or American moderators. Once again, sorry if I insulted you. That wasn't my intention! :)

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Sorry if you thought I was insulting your ability to moderate "quick enough." That really wasn't my intention. I believe the section is moderated to a high standard and the current moderators are doing an excellent job, I just think to cover the "poop" that happens when most moderators and things are in bed, there could be some Australian or American moderators. Once again, sorry if I insulted you. That wasn't my intention! :)

Given you're British, the majority of this forum is European and you're in bed when most of the other users are, why do you really care what goes on on the internet whilst you're catching some Z's?

Reaction score
Cobe, you are half of the leak's in the HH section. Idiot. You even posted on a thread, I have the leaked version. Stfu complaining you'r just an stupid butt.

Can MOD's just end this thread after this post;

"MOD's are fine in the HH section, thread closed"
"'nuff said".

Dude stop typing with a penis in your mouth.

first of all i said
i have the real version

Indicated that i got it from the owner.

I've never posted 1 Thread of a leaked emulator.

So check your indications again before you post shenanigans

Reaction score
There could be some Australian or American moderators.
I'm American :)
I've never posted 1 Thread of a leaked emulator.
Oh really? Try Phoenix v3 by Caleb?

Leaked by: Zak, Cobe & Sledmore. Nuff' said.

Now, we could use another moderator as Not4You has only done 3 mod actions in the last 3-4 weeks but he does moderate a few other sections.

swagggggg
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sean, it's been indicated numerous times that he's not realy an Habbo fan, is he a Supervisor (in training)?

Yeah, but we could do with 1 more MOD, maybe ricky, I don't know. Too much hate/flame coming from the 2010'ers.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
You don't stop moderating to be 'trained' as a Supervisor. Infact you're not trained for any staff position. It's a case of you're given the rank and told to do it right. Habbo fan or not, Not4You's job is to clean up the Habbo section and remove the poop, not to assist the members with their problems.

Back