Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hi admins

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can u open a section which is for SUN online....I am very into this game and hopefully someone else can help us to build this game's emu.......

i have a not full emu,,it can connect to server, and it also has fixed some bugs but still have lots of bugs...

make a section and let someone to perfect it..........

CAN U?? PLZ..!!

:rolleyes:

SUN online= soul of ultimate nation online

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think they will accept, because it's not THAT known and popular.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sign..........how come????? some people have been building the perfect emu now........but they just quitted their group

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
The most important part to a new dev section is server files. There has to be some kind of files to start with. If you have some links to files or more information on files, that would be needed for any consideration of a section. That is why the MMORPG section is useful, because you can get some interest and maybe get some people to get some files together without having a section.
Thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Madison
yes i have some files and they are working....and lots of information about the Emu....but they are all from other people's work...is that count? because the guy is quitted to build this files....so now we need more people to build up the Emu to perfect one....the game is from WEBZEN company,,I know some people knows this game just no one wants to delvelp this emu again since the guy from my country has quitted...:(

hopefully can open a exclusive section for us and me...thanks a lot...

Here is my link just post last week about the Emu...

http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/sunemu-sunemus-source-sunonlines-source-1003717/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gr8 release lets see how its gonna be.. you can dev that from there and build dev team..
for further development maybe you can post on development section ;D

Back