Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hosting Section

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

Under the Merchant Zone or Evolution : RaGEZONE:

You should add a place where people can advertise hosting companies
I couldn't see one

thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nor would it generally be useful, for example the Maplestory section has a thread dedicated for good dedicated server/vps hosting and most people review the thread for help and so forth, it shouldn't take a full section to do something that minor.

Reaction score
I don't like this idea. This isn't a hosting forum. An entire forum section dedicated to hosting, especially a forum where people can advertise their hosting "company" is completely unnecessary in my opinion and will just encourage borderline spam and other nonsense.

Reaction score
The majority of people who want to host ignore the Merchant Zone altogether and decide to post idiotic threads in The Outerworld. Also, a lot of the people who ask for Hosting generally go with HostKey as they are RaGEZONE's host and the most recommended by the users on our forum.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Or you can pay monthly to advertise a service like that, as you're intended too. :) The sole purpose of that section is to buy, sell, or trade, not advertise. Advertising comes at a cost, anywhere you go (unless its pserver advertisement, then there's a free alternative).

Regards,
Aaron

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go to WebHostingTalk, any host that advertises on an MMORPG forum is likely to be ran by a child :)

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go to WebHostingTalk, any host that advertises on an MMORPG forum is likely to be ran by a child :)
Eh, controversial. On WHT you're basically advertising to other companies... while *some* people do lurk, your chances of gaining a good client-base via advertising there ONLY is slim to none.

It's good to find a niche and stick to it.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Eh, controversial. On WHT you're basically advertising to other companies... while *some* people do lurk, your chances of gaining a good client-base via advertising there ONLY is slim to none.

It's good to find a niche and stick to it.
Not really, I and a lot of other people on WHT do not represent companies. There is a big offers section where a lot of people lurk, big savings. Linode gave away something like 250,000$ of services a few days ago (100$ credit for new clients).

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't go to a hosting site advertised in it's own section. Unless I know people who have gone with the company before, I wouldn't buy anything off them. Most likly run by 13 year old kid pretending he knows what a cPanel is.

We're sponsored by HostKey so I think and Rambo said that we can't advertise anymore..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, adding an thread for hosting companies isen't very good as some run out and some dont even work anymore, infact some hostings say that they provide original hosting but never did.

Back