Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IDEA - Ragezone Radio ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have an IDEA: I am a DJ, I love DJing so i am thinking: Should we make a Ragezone Radio, like we play Songs. chat about Stuff, Habbo Related, Forum Related. News ETC.. It will be Shoutcast Off-course, plus we can also do promotion/ advertisements on radio (charge money, goes towards Ragezone off-course if you want to advertise on the radio, just like you charge for advertisement on the forum). This is why, i have made this thread too get your Ideas, plus off-course we have a Request/ Shutout Form, where anyone can Request Shutouts, Music they want to listen. It will be Professional and Organised. Also the Radio Player wont be on a Separate Webpage it will combined into the Forum, just below the forum banner advertisement spot, or somewhere combined into the forum. In my opinion we should try/ test the radio out, what does staff, Users, everyone think about this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back