Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Idea) ~ Ragezone Radio ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Ragezone Staff and Users,

Im here today to bring you an awsome idea. My idea consists of this:

1) Domain: Ragezone.Fm
2) Shoutcast/ Online Radio from: Velocitycentral.net or any other Website
3) Radio Timetable, whats on, along with staff ETC...
4) tunein.com Add the Radio to Android and Apple APP from tunein (Ipod, iphone ETC..)

What we would do on this Radio, is talk about Updates, Issues, new Posts, have Music, live discussion sessions ETC. of all around Ragezone, so Ragezoners. What are your Opinions ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Karli ~ Well we will have Radio Staff applications, i will help with this Project aswell ETC....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KarLi ~ On that Responce. Anything and Everything is Possible, ragezone lets say started out as a dream and look where it is Now. So Ragezoners who is interested in my Project ?

Error 404 ~ its Worth a try :cool:

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
Good idea, but theres no point in having another domain name, just keep it forum based. .FM are also expensive are you offering to pay for it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update: I got and Maby helping out, ill keep you upddated and posted on that....

Reaction score
Update: I got and Maby helping out, ill keep you upddated and posted on that....

Look bro i guess MentaL if would approve this he would need to get another domain which would match with the site/forum.

anyways lets see the results.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KarLi ~ Yea sure, i was just putting Out a Domain, giving an example. Thats why i asked for your Suggestion :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't think it will be good, anyway good luck.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is not a correct idea

This is a MMORPG discussion board and a MMORPG news website where you can find such updates about MMORPG games you can find releases off MMORPG games that have never been released before and that's why people like RageZONE so much because all the things you normally have to buy or have to code yourself is all here for free all in your hands for nothing.

Making a radio is a stupid idea.

Because it takes off the place where this was suppose to be an MMORPG disussion board and an MMORPG news board almost behalf of the forum is related off MMORPG and i don't think Dan will what so ever make a radio because it takes away the part where this was suppose to be a MMORPG forum and not some random radio station named after RageZONE

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is not a correct idea

This is a MMORPG discussion board and a MMORPG news website where you can find such updates about MMORPG games you can find releases off MMORPG games that have never been released before and that's why people like RageZONE so much because all the things you normally have to buy or have to code yourself is all here for free all in your hands for nothing.

Making a radio is a stupid idea.

Because it takes off the place where this was suppose to be an MMORPG disussion board and an MMORPG news board almost behalf of the forum is related off MMORPG and i don't think Dan will what so ever make a radio because it takes away the part where this was suppose to be a MMORPG forum and not some random radio station named after RageZONE
You do realize there are quite a lot of people here, not because of MMORPG development?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You do realize there are quite a lot of people here, not because of MMORPG development?

Well no but I've realized that behalf of the messages and daily post are going to the development sections and which are all MMORPG based now if I'm getting your point right you are stating that this is not only a MMORPG forum which i agree on but making a radio does still take the serious part off and i just don't really like it though.

Reaction score
Well no but I've realized that behalf of the messages and daily post are going to the development sections and which are all MMORPG based now if I'm getting your point right you are stating that this is not only a MMORPG forum which i agree on but making a radio does still take the serious part off and i just don't really like it though.

That's kind of selfish of you, to think that people who are here for MMORPG development are not in-need of a radio, but you did not add into consideration those people who enjoy their time here because of the community/friends/socialization.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's kind of selfish of you, to think that people who are here for MMORPG development are not in-need of a radio, but you did not add into consideration those people who enjoy their time here because of the community/friends/socialization.

Sorry but for my consideration is selfish a big word to say because it's my opinion about how i think about adding a radio to a such good community because this is a good forum and it have been running for more years now and just that true none of all are for the mmorpg but 90% is and so i didn't really think that this would fit in to the community.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry but for my consideration is selfish a big word to say because it's my opinion about how i think about adding a radio to a such good community because this is a good forum and it have been running for more years now and just that true none of all are for the mmorpg but 90% is and so i didn't really think that this would fit in to the community.

It is simple.

If you do not like it, do not listen to it.

If i'm not mistaken, this would most likely be on another website (ragezone.fm or something..?) and if there were to be an embedded autoplayer on the forums, I'm assuming you'd be able to pause and/or mute it.

This would do no harm, it would open more possibilities with Radio typed events (Find a clue amongst post for a free subscription, and more). It would also allow us to understand the community more with song requests being sent in, and understanding the type of music they like.

Old Time Member
Reaction score
Well i tried to work with this thread starter before.. he doesnt handle things very well.. just saying.

If this were to happen ill be happy for it. Just not managed by that guy who started this thread :)

Back