Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IDevice JailBreaking Section?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello users at RaGEZONE, this is just a suggestion so please don't flame me. I was wondering if the staff at RZ could add a Jailbreaking section for IDevices like iPhones, iPod, and iPad (I don't think you guys have a section for that, correct me if im wrong). This idea might be tricky because i don't know if it will work out or not. In this section, there would be 3 sub-sections; Help section, Release section, and Tutorial section. Thanks for your time.

~Mickey

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think that we should just have a jail breaking section and then sub forums for things like "ipods, ps3s, xbox" etc.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think that we should just have a jail breaking section and then sub forums for things like "ipods, ps3s, xbox" etc.

I think you should understand terms first.

It would be a modding section with
PS3
iPhone
Androird
XBox
wii
DS

subforums. Because jailbreaking only applies to the man who founded it. So since spirit had the first iphone/ps3 hack you jailbreak them
You root a android because super user defaul login on linux is root.
so on so forth... k thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you should understand terms first.

It would be a modding section with
PS3
iPhone
Androird
XBox
wii
DS

subforums. Because jailbreaking only applies to the man who founded it. So since spirit had the first iphone/ps3 hack you jailbreak them
You root a android because super user defaul login on linux is root.
so on so forth... k thanks
You can mod a DS?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I dont understand what you are saying, jewsanta.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have quite a few supporters on this thread. I wanna see this happen. Been waiting for this.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can mod a DS?
Mine can boot windows :D
I dont understand what you are saying, jewsanta.
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT STOP LOOKING FOR A LARGER POST COUNT OR ATTENTION PLEASE
I mentioned this to mods and most everyone agreed and we have an idea and an outline but Dan hasn't made it happen

Dan said he was going to ony my suggestion like 3 days ago xD
thanks though

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Mine can boot windows :D

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT STOP LOOKING FOR A LARGER POST COUNT OR ATTENTION PLEASE

Dan said he was going to ony my suggestion like 3 days ago xD
thanks though

I know what I am talking about I was saying to save space we should just add a jailbreaking section then add sub sections to it or whatever with the different devices. I appoligize if you misinterpreter ed that

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know what I am talking about I was saying to save space we should just add a jailbreaking section then add sub sections to it or whatever with the different devices. I appoligize if you misinterpreter ed that

How do you know what you are talking about if you cant get the terms right? MODDING NOT JAILBREAKING

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is about jailbreaking, not modding. I was just suggesting random consoles for examples.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is about jailbreaking, not modding. I was just suggesting random consoles for examples.

If I had more hands my face would be in them too...
Congrats you are incompetent. JAILBREAKING ONLY APPLIES TO PS3 AND IPODS. If you were following along this became about more then just i devices because the convo shifted to more then that.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If I had more hands my face would be in them too...
Congrats you are incompetent. JAILBREAKING ONLY APPLIES TO PS3 AND IPODS. If you were following along this became about more then just i devices because the convo shifted to more then that.

I see what you are saying okay, my bad. You win.

Back