Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ikariam section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working in iZariam v0.1.0
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi, Who likes ikariam?

I'm and a friend are working on this: (v0.0.1)

It's based on Advocaite's and Dzoki version by Nexus

We are working to release a new version ( v0.1.0)

But we need some help to do all this work. Then I thinked in RageZone.

Description and trailer:
Ikariam is a browser based massively multiplayer online game of the strategy genre produced and maintained by Gameforge AG. The game is set in the era of classical Greece in an archipelago, with players being made ruler of a small town, which they must expand and lead. Ikariam has received generally positive reviews

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is the official web page.

Reaction score
Mental this dude cant even code PHP he is a leacher at best if you want proper dev for it wait till i finish with travianX as this site will be next on my list, all he did was clone my git hub anyway and add a Z

mind you if you had a KINGS OF CHAOS Section id active dev there no worrys at all i have code for it and i also have many other KOC type games ive coded and can release for public

Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you now don't develop it, why we can't improve it?

Now can train troops, add workers and scientist. In next release world map move good and add the latest css files and images.

PD: See the readme file in github:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am having trouble finding information about this.

I wanted to contribute; that if the times were significantly reduced, this could easily be patched for the desktop. I have not seen any place to "download" this for the PC user though.

Exploring The World
Reaction score
i hope we can have a section for ikariam...

Exploring The World
Reaction score
still no update about ikariam section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back