Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Increase attachment limit for posts

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Many release threads end up being lists of links or attachments. The limit on attachments at least for me, is too small, and would lead me to double post for releases which especially in my position would be undesirable. I suggest doubling the attachment limit.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Attachments are stored on the forum server. Legally, that's risky when it comes to hosting copyrighted data (such as server files) via attachments. Specially knowing the purpose of the forum, that's likely happening (already). Links refer to data stored some place else. I'm not a lawyer but I guess it's much less trouble for RZ if copyright infringing data is stored outside of the RZ servers. So keeping the upload limit for attachments fairly low forces people to upload their stuff somewhere else.

Last edited:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@MentaL I think you are misunderstanding. I'm not talking about the size of the files posted but the number of the files. Like text files. From five text file attachments to 10 text file attachments. The size limit of these files are already limited by the data size cap of total attachments you can upload.

Seriously, nobody read past the first line. What does double posting have to do with file size?

Last edited:
Back