Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Increase picture count for Gamma

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I personally believe if you reach Gamma, there is a good chance you are a worthy member of the community. It means you are active and been around for awhile. I realize this doesn't pertain to a few *cough* ihatehaxor / Ace *cough*, but it does to most. I would like the amount of pictures I can put in a post to be increased. Right now it is set to 10. I realize most of you are probably like wtfx? Well, the reason is, I usually keep the MapleStory section up to date with each patch update by Nexon (GMS). Some of their patches include more than 10 pictures, and rather than quadruple post, I'd be eternally grateful if it could be raised a bit. Obviously if someone uses this to spam the forums, they should be punished. Well, hopefully this gets added :)

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea, Images in post. I usually post the updates for GMS, which is why it's hard to do so, because I typically try to make it look exactly like the website. I figure, this will help the private server community as well because one of the rules (which I helped make) is Wz Editing is not allowed in the section, and by keeping the community informed on new things to GMS, it allows us to know what is and isn't classified as Wz Editing.

EDIT: Just saw your reply. Alright, I'll try to talk to the Mods of the section and see if they can let it slide if I double/triple/quadruple post to do this. Thanks for the consideration.

Last edited:
Back