Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Infractions Public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm wondering if it would be possible to make Infractions Public It's very simple as to why I think they should be made public:-
The idea of Infractions becoming public is so you can view infractions given to users and learn what NOT to do. Clever people will very quickly pick up on the rules using this section.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow..you guy are worried about infractions but you sit here publicly flaming moderators and wonder why they give you infractions....

You guys really need to get out of your parents basement and learn how to socialize.

There are channels to go through if you have a problem with a moderator.

Reaction score
they just infract cus they're mods and have the ability to do it :) so their showing in some way that they are doing their jobs correctly with that or showing that they're something bigger than others [which they are just moderating a section nothing special ]

anyways with this complaining there won't be something fixed cus thats just the way it is .

Wow..you guy are worried about infractions but you sit here publicly flaming moderators and wonder why they give you infractions....

You guys really need to get out of your parents basement and learn how to socialize.

so u think a member should be infracted cus we discussing about mods [not flaming why u said that ?] which is more wrong than what u think.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so u think a member should be infracted cus we discussing about mods [not flaming why u said that ?] which is more wrong that what u think.

I added an edit...

Reaction score
I added an edit...

nah , that won't help if u mean contacting administrator /super mod about it or something
.. u know why mate?
cus adminstrator / super mod would listen more the moderator not u.
except if u got really the right reasons to proove that ur right

im tellin u that cus i lived it i know how it is in few words.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Can't infractions already be seen publicly because on 1 of my warnings says Public and another one says Private. There is no need for you to see other peoples infractions, why do you really want to see peoples infractions are you really going go and look through a category just to look at peoples infractions.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nah , that won't help if u mean contacting administrator /super mod about it or something
.. u know why mate?
cus adminstrator / super mod would listen more the moderator not u.
except if u got really the right reasons to proove that ur right

im tellin u that cus i lived it i know how it is in few words.

Well by your own reasoning of why they should be seen it's useless asking for public viewings...the only person that can handle the "rogue" moderator are Super Mods and Admins and they can already see all infractions.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can't infractions already be seen publicly because on 1 of my warnings says Public and another one says Private. There is no need for you to see other peoples infractions, why do you really want to see peoples infractions are you really going go and look through a category just to look at peoples infractions.
Private means the post has been deleted and can't be viewed by normal members. Public means you got the infraction but the post is still public for people to see.

Reaction score
I am waiting for Mental's funny post about this.

Me too (let us know when he posts).

I don't see any real benefit to displaying the infractions in a more public manner. I mean, what are you really going to learn from it? We have a rule page, nobody reads it therefore 95% of people use common sense. That 5% without common sense will get infracted. Realistically the infractions would be used against members, examples; Moderator applications , current active moderators and personal vendettas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back