Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Instant messaging feature

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, I've seen on VB forums and other sites such as Facebook and Basil Market, you can see your friends online and instant message them.

I think this is a more efficiant way of talking rather then profile posting.

Could you please consider it?

Thanks,
Daniel

Reaction score
It makes the site slower and if rz was any slower, it wouldn't ever load again.

Yeah, RZ is already slow, no need to go any more.

But it would be cool to have that feature. Nonetheless, if people were even willing to talk to you with an instant messenger, they would have put their IM address in their Contact Info on their profile.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It makes the site slower and if rz was any slower, it wouldn't ever load again.

I was expecting a comment like that. Meh, Ragezone is fast enough for me O.O 1 second to load lmao =="

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Yeah, RZ is already slow, no need to go any more.

But it would be cool to have that feature. Nonetheless, if people were even willing to talk to you with an instant messenger, they would have put their IM address in their Contact Info on their profile.

Well that's the point of this feature, you don't have to add them to MSN, you can just quickly IM a message on here :)

Reaction score
Yeah those "server database poop is busy" messages is definitely causing my pc.

Either way, if you want to IM, add people on msn. These half arsed web IMs are poop anyway.

Just look at facebook, they've got lots of money, lots of great developers, yet their chat's not really perfect, considering these vB chats are made like by one, two freelancers, no thanks.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gtfo hater D: Nah but, you have a good point.

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RaGEZONE is fast for me, A instant message system would be a good idea but also It just doesn't look cool at the bottom the page or having a chatbox at the top trust me...

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ragezone is not Facebook... If you want to talk to your friends, download MSN, or use Facebook, not that difficult.

Ragezone is for server development, not chatting with friends. Although I think the whole server thing is starting to die, as the evolution sections seem to be the only ones getting much activity.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Chatbox is ew, and the bar at the bottom you could always disabled..

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What if it was like a side chat. Like all the maple server sub forums would have one side chat. All the habbo would have one and so on and sp forth.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IRC would be a much better choice, but as said, the last one died because barely anyone ever used it.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IRC would be a much better choice, but as said, the last one died because barely anyone ever used it.

Im saying, if it were to come up on the side of the page so the people in that section could see it then it may be used a bit more.

Reaction score
I say its a good idea and a bad idea the good idea it can stop some of the post counting and poop and a bad idea cause RZ is slow as duck and like they said they had it once and it didn't go so well.

Back