Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

iOS and Jailbreak Section

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've searched and I don't think it's been suggested before, but maybe a new section for iOS, Android etc. Stuff for Jailbreaks and such. Just an idea that came to me.

What do you think?

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
although we are a MMORPG community, we do have a lot of other sections so... i dont see why not have another section?

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sounds good then.
/thread

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i do plan to add one, eventually

That's great sir. I suggested this before about jailbreaking smartphones but I think you just ignored it :S
Hope this one will :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
According to MentaL, Hope ,that section come soon as possible, my suggestion that section should be called "Phone Section" ... but like kutsumo said,, there are already xda-developer forum ...

MentaL, I think you should think wisely for that ^^

The real deal.
Reaction score
Would love RaGEZONE to have this section:drool:, as I am good with iPods and would love to teach people how to jailbreak there IDevice and teach them how to get the best out of their new jailbroken device:blush:

Back