Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Look right below the black bar that links to other RZ areas. You will see options such as "New Posts", "Private Messages", and "Community". Find the second to last option next to "Advanced Search". Click "My Reported Posts" and jajong, you have all your past reported posts.

As for who is actually moderating, that is not listed, but whatever.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Look right below the black bar that links to other RZ areas. You will see options such as "New Posts", "Private Messages", and "Community". Find the second to last option next to "Advanced Search". Click "My Reported Posts" and jajong, you have all your past reported posts.

As for who is actually moderating, that is not listed, but whatever.

I know how to find my reported posts, (it's above
404_image.png
) I was asking if the ability to see who resolves your report can be listed lol

BloopBloop
Reaction score
I would love it to see this added.

404_image.png
[SUP]by retep[/SUP]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well haven't your posts been remove anytime?
Its always been the moderators.
But exactly who? Sometimes we they recieve warning via pm.
I think its kept confidential for a reason.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
To be honest this was a pointless thread, Moderators Admins ect Take care of the reported posts.

EDIT- Depending on witch section it is, If it was Habbo section it would be the people who moderate the Habbo section..

f793
Reaction score
@sunnyboy

I have started to mark my report replies with my name. It will look like this : Sorted. Thanks. Kreeate

At least now you will know if it was me that actioned the report.

Hope it helps somewhat.

I believe you have done it before - with sections like Infestation MMO, where moderators have no interest. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I see your point, but please don't put the Moderators down. They are real people. Not machines.
They also have personal lives and can not always get to reports in record time.
My situation is somewhat special, as I can spend a lot of time Moderating.

The assigned Moderators are sufficient. They have a hard job to do. Please don't diss them.

Thanks.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Honestly, there are many reasons why it's not listed. It is a good idea in some cases, but honestly there is no real need. If it's taken care of or sorted, then who cares? If you still think action needs to be taken, there's a private messaging system for a reason. Just message a moderator, or all the moderators of that section. They'll take care of it or tell you a reason why. If you still think action needs to be taken, take it up a level to a visor or super.

Any other reason to have it listed is just nonsense and will only cause problems like users getting mad that the Moderator didn't do what they wanted. We're people too, talk to us if you need something, it's what we're here for.

f793
Reaction score
The fact that the moderator took the time to deal with the report and delete that topic indicates the moderator does indeed care, and that their comment is very likely just a joke.

If he cared he could have been friendlier too.

Back