Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Evil Scottish Overlord Junkers is offline
    LegendRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    8,485Posts

    Re: Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

    We keep tabs on who doesn't do their work, so don't you kids worry





    + over a million other awards I've won for being fabulous and loved

    Forum Rules | Account Support | Forum Bugs | Subscribe! | Merchandise
    | RaGEZONEtv |


  2. #17
    CSG sunnyboy is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Mar 2010 Join Date
    6,217Posts

    Re: Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

    My reason is



    Hmm.. I wonder who doesn't care about their section??

  3. #18
    PeterRabbit retep998 is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    VanaLocation
    703Posts

    Re: Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyboy View Post
    My reason is



    Hmm.. I wonder who doesn't care about their section??
    The fact that the moderator took the time to deal with the report and delete that topic indicates the moderator does indeed care, and that their comment is very likely just a joke.



  4. #19
    Death from above! The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,169Posts

    Re: Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

    I already suggested this a while ago.

    Reporting Suggestions

    But yeah :)
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Skype: wesley.jabbo
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

  5. #20
    f793 eXtremousZ is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    Planet ShearLocation
    876Posts

    Re: Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

    Quote Originally Posted by retep998 View Post
    The fact that the moderator took the time to deal with the report and delete that topic indicates the moderator does indeed care, and that their comment is very likely just a joke.
    If he cared he could have been friendlier too.

    Seven lies, multiplied by seven, multiplied by seven again


  6. #21
    Samsquanch MentaL is offline
      Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,901Posts

    Re: Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

    just assume i take care of it all and everything will be ok!
    Madison Fan Club Member : #1 . Thank you <3

  7. #22
    Alpha Member Cyndaquil is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,280Posts

    Re: Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

    Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    just assume i take of it all and everything will be ok!
    care.

  8. #23
    Samsquanch MentaL is offline
      Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,901Posts

    Re: Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

    Quote Originally Posted by Lune View Post
    care.
    i just woke up when i posted that, cut me some slack.
    Madison Fan Club Member : #1 . Thank you <3

  9. #24
    Herp Derp Twisted Fate is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    506Posts

    Re: Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

    I think @retep998 is as close to the right awnser as you can be. Moderators do take care of the reports, and some people put a joke in such fields, or just "Sorted.". And if you see something you reported isn't solved but the report is closed, you can always PM one of the section moderators why they didn't take action, because most of the time they always have a good explanation why they did(n't do) it.
    "The only God is death."

  10. #25
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Oroch is online now
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    749Posts

    Re: Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

    As Wreckless said, if it's already solved, we don't have what say more, just be glad for someone have sorted the problem.



    I don't have problem the way it's are for now, for me it's good this way.
    Many of them left some hint of who they are. ^^

  11. #26
    R.E.D endorserer seanrom is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    1,026Posts

    Re: Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

    What does it help knowing who handled your report? It'll just generate more hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by a hater
    Omg that mod sucks he disagree with my report.
    I have the good faith in the moderators and that they will treat all reports equally and professionally. After all they applied and got approved, and I'm sure not everybody is accepted. Born to moderate

  12. #27
    CSG sunnyboy is offline
    The OmegaRank
    Mar 2010 Join Date
    6,217Posts

    Re: Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenLulz View Post
    What does it help knowing who handled your report? It'll just generate more hate.


    I have the good faith in the moderators and that they will treat all reports equally and professionally. After all they applied and got approved, and I'm sure not everybody is accepted. Born to moderate
    Why would a mod disagree with a report?

    You're reporting for a reason, not for fun so the report would be valid and he/she (the mod) will agree

  13. #28
    R.E.D endorserer seanrom is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    1,026Posts

    Re: Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyboy View Post
    Why would a mod disagree with a report?

    You're reporting for a reason, not for fun so the report would be valid and he/she (the mod) will agree
    Yeah, but not all posts are "obvious" rule breaks. If you report a post doesn't mean an action will be taken. If you report someone for spam forexample, the mod might disagree and not take an action. We suggest, but in the end they are the one taking decisions. That's what I mean by "mods might disagree"

  14. #29
    PeterRabbit retep998 is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    VanaLocation
    703Posts

    Re: Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

    In the cases where I do disagree with a post report, I usually describe why I disagree in my comment.



  15. #30
    Alpha Member Lewis is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,172Posts

    Re: Knowing who takes care of reported posts that we report

    What's the point of something like this being added? The reports get handled, you can see who sorts it by checking the section moderators.. It's kind of pointless tbh.



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement