Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Different language sections on forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I got a idea, why not having language sections, on the most active forums?

For example a Swedish Habbo Retro tutorial for the Habbo Retro forums.

There is people out there that is MMO interested and can't speak english, kids, teenagers & adults.

I do not see something negative with all this, the forum gets more users, easier to found things.

(I know that language support moderators ARE an need, but I just want to know your views)

Reaction score
This is an English forum where people "speak" English. Supporting different languages in "special" sections would derive the community and might even cause confusion.

If such thing might ever happen. They're better off of buying a "swedish" domain or whatever language tld.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
This wouldn't work out and it will drive the community apart + if you need to make a subsection for each language, that'll be lots of subsections as every language would want theyre own ofcourse.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Okay! Thanks guys for responding to my idea, now i know why :):

I have a feeling that many have wondered the same thing and now they know why! :thumbup:

Back