Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

League Of Legends

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was guessing if you guys could add a League of Legends zone at the MMORPG section. It would be really cool since its a new MMORPG and I think its really popular.

The link of the MMORPG is right here

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There is really no need for a League of Legends section.
Server files are not readily available for this game, meaning it would require intense development, and you need people before you can even start at that stage.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There would be no point of a LoL server really, so you could unlock every champion? That would be the only benefit... if you put even a weeks worth of time you can unlock quite a few champions on the official server. Even if files were available this type of game is not really viable as a private server.

Only cool thing would be developing your own maps, apart of that I see no point.

Reaction score
If you want to play all champions just make a PBE account, which gives you pretty much unlimited IP/RP provided that you play (your 10k RP replenishes every now and then and 10k IP). The people there aren't serious players though.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Even with files, it be pretty lame since you would have all the heroes. There wouldn't be much of a purpose to play if you owned everything. Plus the game wouldn't work well since the match up system would be fucked if there was never enough players.

Back