Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

League of Legends customization section

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Theres a lot of things which can be customized in League of Legends, and it's legit to use. Making new skins, modding the UI, creating new sounds etc.

Would love to moderate it myself.

Also, League of Legends got an insane player base, so it should attract some attention.

Posting this thread to see if anyone was actually interested, how many would be active in the section? All the things posted would mostly be modifications and third part programs, however there are quite a lot of things you can do with it.

Reaction score
Aren't there already forums dedicated JUST to modifying League? RZ is more of a MMORPG Private server forum, not really a game modification forum for RETAIL servers, especially for something that specific. It's got my down vote simply beacuse there are other forums out there already that offer the same with with a large userbase to begin with.

We'll see what happens though.
*cough* sounds like a really bad ploy to get a green name *cough*

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aren't there already forums dedicated JUST to modifying League? RZ is more of a MMORPG Private server forum, not really a game modification forum for RETAIL servers, especially for something that specific. It's got my down vote simply beacuse there are other forums out there already that offer the same with with a large userbase to begin with.

We'll see what happens though.
*cough* sounds like a really bad ploy to get a green name *cough*

I see your point, and I agree to some of it. However, making a small subsection is theres needed. First it would bring a lot of attention to the forum, as I said the playerbase is pretty big. Maybe for both Heroes of Newerth and League of Legends.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see your point, and I agree to some of it. However, making a small subsection is theres needed. First it would bring a lot of attention to the forum, as I said the playerbase is pretty big. Maybe for both Heroes of Newerth and League of Legends.
I too play LoL & HoN daily and I honestly doubt much people would come to these forums for customization on either one.

1. Any customization for HoN is heavily provided at their retail forums and LoL has a large base at Leaguecraft plus retail forums.
2. These forums are more based on private servers than retail.

However, if there happens to be one, I'd be more than happy to moderate that section since LoL is so much fun. xD

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey i'm all for free games but Lol is free why make a P sever for a free game it just seem's like a bit of a waste. be good if u made one but might be a waste of time, you would need alot of ppl on the sever or ppl will hvae to wait for a game 2 end so new ppl can get more ppl to play with.
Gl tho
( btw sparrow Gay ) =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i'm all for free games but Lol is free why make a P sever for a free game it just seem's like a bit of a waste. be good if u made one but might be a waste of time, you would need alot of ppl on the sever or ppl will hvae to wait for a game 2 end so new ppl can get more ppl to play with.
Gl tho
( btw sparrow Gay ) =D
You entirely misunderstood his request.

Back