Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

League of Legends Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be an interesting area of ​​league of legends, the game has many players and even there are also several scripts for this game, the members of this forum are well experienced I believe that with the new area we could share resources to develop scripts, resolving doubts among other things.

You could analyze this suggestion?

MuP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
First things first: is there any working emulator or server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that obviously do not, but you never know what might be coming out there is not it?

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First things first: is there any working emulator or server files?

There was one 1 or 2 years ago but I think the development stopped because Riot found out about it. There was also a discussion about a LoL Emulator in 2011: http://forum.ragezone.com/f856/league-legends-server-emu-700633/

One off Google:

If this section actually appeared I would be on that section like a fat kid on cake.

Reactions: MuP
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well that could create this section, several other forums have created even more that this game is one of the most played, surely the area would be very busy.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ehhh why do you need a section when there is no active development towards a pserver or emulator? If you just want to discuss it then you can post a thread in the Outerworld's gaming section: http://forum.ragezone.com/f81/

I could say the same about Talesrunner because that server has been in development for years

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Riot Games has released their API so we can develop websites with their database information. Also we can release and develop scripts for the game or programs like LoL Recorder (like years before Counter-Strike players used Fraps for recording their games).
without having to advertise for I will post (to show you) websites who use their API :
lolking.net, lolnexus.com, op.gg, lolskill.net and many others.
Personally I will start develop website like lolnexus if the section is approved. Maybe android app too
Edit : As a suggestion, if the section is approved the moderator could make monthly 'Pentakill Contest' for example and the winned could win Pentakill subscribe for 1 month. Or even make new 'LoL Pentakill' subscription

Last edited:
Reaction score
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Only reason people want a ps for LoL is that they want to gain access to all champs( + to try new champs ),(new) skins. And play locally and have fun.
PBE offers the same thing but it is laggy and also temporary.

For those who want skins for LoL :
There is mkjogo( Works on NA type client, also maybe for garena now idk )

I don't see a LoL section coming soon. People are busy playing :p

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Before I support: can anybody explain the USE of such a section? LoL is well balanced f2p game, you can definitely play it for free if you wish todo so. Why would anybody want to play a 'LoL private server'. Free skins and poop or what?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So what do you think of an area for this game, it seems like many here.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I agree with DrHotSSJ 8.4. There are a lot of things that Riot does on LoL which people don't agree with. I think that these things can be corrected in a good private server. And everyone has a different opinion on things.

The cons of a League private server would be the amount of people playing it. Riot has a lot of players and still the queues take a pretty long time. Imagine joining a queue with like 100 people (online) of which some are already playing and some not in the queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back