Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Open Letter for Tales Runner section!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
To: MentaL@Ragezone.com

Dear Daniel,

It has come to my attention that I no longer can handle all the positiveness on Server Help Extra because of the Tales Runner release.
I believe the solution to this issue would be to create a nice section for it so we can get comfy.

I hope you give us the space we need.

Kind regards,

KillerStefan

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry for being off topic but if anyone is nice enough can you make me a
talesrunnerhk account and send me download link to l0t3Dennis@gmail.com?

and i support i really wanna play tr

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i support it and i follow this forum page for a long time <__<

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not to bust anyone bubble but the reason why MentaL hasn't opened a TR section is because:

A) The files are not complete and you cannot access any in game activity.

B) No servers are out what so ever.

C) He doesn't like you [possibly]

D) This project has been going on for years and everyone has yet to see any progress completed (since the creator has to go to school, job, etc. He even admitted he only worked on this for 3 months out of the last 2 AND A HALF YEARS we have been following and supporting.) I doubt we will get the section open until a actual server comes out.

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
Not to bust anyone bubble but the reason why MentaL hasn't opened a TR section is because:

A) The files are not complete and you cannot access any in game activity.

B) No servers are out what so ever.

C) He doesn't like you [possibly]

D) This project has been going on for years and everyone has yet to see any progress completed (since the creator has to go to school, job, etc. He even admitted he only worked on this for 3 months out of the last 2 AND A HALF YEARS we have been following and supporting.) I doubt we will get the section open until a actual server comes out.

This is actually true.
I tried to convince MentaL to open a section, but in this current state it was a no-go.
Then I came up with the idea of starting a category for unfinished games on which he is still debating.
If it takes too long I might feel the need to open my own forum to get TR dev started but due the large following on RZ, I don't believe that would be tactical development wise.

Reaction score
Considering there are over 20 million players in the Korea version, and a fairly decent amount for the US version, and this slowly becoming a game being openly developed, Tales Runner should have its own section, that server setup thread is getting crowwwwwwwwwded!

Reaction score
Ok, now more than ever this is needed.
With an unpacker, alot more dev is getting done, more servers are being made, and new leaks are being found.
A TR sectino would be VERY VERY nice daniel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back