Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Second Life Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The MMORPG Second Life has been around for a while, and I've had many requests for a private server (only by the one constant person whom asks) But then I came to wonder, why doesn't RageZone have a thread for Second Life. You would think that for as big as it is, we have our hands on some private server files. So if you could possibly make a thread for that and maybe we could get something working for that game, then I know a bunch more people would be extremely pleased.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Private server of Second Life.. Seriously?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean by "thread"? Also, is that even possible? It's not like another Habbo, it's a whole other ball park.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Most of the content in Second Life is free anyway. Kind of like Runescape. The good stuff you have to either pay for or get a subscription. Its been a long time since I've played it but I think that's how it still is.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Second Life isn't really an MMORPG it's more like a SIM. Completely different, it "can" be like a MMORPG but it's much more. . .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys, what is your ' second life ' name, mine is: Matty Ashmoot ( Please Add me & i hope to see you on Second Life )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys who thinks, we should have our own thread Space for ' Second Life ' ?

Reaction score
It's a game for pedophiles to be honest. 50% of the chicks on there if not a higher percentage will be male, lookin' for a good time.

Having a private server would attract a lot of unwanted sexual attention tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back