About Likes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About Likes

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

@DNC

but u just said rep bar goes up and down based on likes/dislikes, so lets say you are working hard to make a good rep to be more trustworthy to people and then someone just dislikes ur posts everyday and ur bar goes low and your status gets negativer, yes turn the likes and dislikes off but the rep bar still stands there, and u might not want to hide it either,u personally dont care but others Do, its not just about you bro but i agree that it shouldn't be limited and if u get abused u should contact a Super Mod.

have a good day to every1. and thread can be closed.

Sent from my iPhone.

DeveloperRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    2,439Posts

Re: About Likes

I appreciate most of the posts in this thread and your candor.
    Don't take anything I've written personally.

This topic doesn't come across as a benefit. Just a topic where some people dislike a feature of the forum.

The current method for resolving issues is the same as reporting abuse of forum rules. Just report the post in which you felt you are being abused by someone clicking dislike or like too frequently and see what staff do about it.

Cheers
    If you are talking to someone pretending to be me aka DNC, you're about to be scammed.
    Do not come to this forum complaining that you were scammed; when buying, selling, trading files is against forum rules.
    Don't point a finger at me, I am not talking with anyone.

Re: About Likes

Quote Originally Posted by DNC View Post
    I appreciate most of the posts in this thread and your candor.
    Don't take anything I've written personally.

This topic doesn't come across as a benefit. Just a topic where some people dislike a feature of the forum.

The current method for resolving issues is the same as reporting abuse of forum rules. Just report the post in which you felt you are being abused by someone clicking dislike or like too frequently and see what staff do about it.

Cheers
    Same here brother.
    The topic is only sharing and giving our ideas and thoughts about the current functions of like/dislike reputation system.
    Peace to all of ya :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement