Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Member List and/or Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been thinking of this idea for a while, and I'd really like to see it introduced.
Instead of having to use the advanced search option, search a username and then enter a term of a thread/post, how about just a tool to search for the member?

There's a few reasons as to why this would be considerably nice..

1) You may not know a title/post term to search, so it's random searches in some cases.
Example: You don't know any of their post or thread titles or words, so you just search something random like "Thanks".

2) They may not have any, or enough posts to give you a search result.
Example, you search "Thanks", but they don't have a post containing that, possibly because of their low post count, or none at all.

3) It's just so much easier than searching for threads/posts you don't even know they have.

How the Member Search would work would I imagine, would be something like this.
A tab or link somewhere saying something like "Members".
You click it, and there's a text field/input. You enter a username, and get some auto-results or similar usernames, like the Advanced Search does.

Plesh make it happenz. <3

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
How many apges would there be? like 5234629346893749863469823698235 - causes to much lag inmho

That's a good point, although I'm sure it'd only be on that page.
Maybe there'd be some sort of requirement - at a minimal. I don't know really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back