Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Livestream autoplay.

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
At the right of the board you guys added a "livestream" part.

Maybe it's an idea to disable the autoplay?
Sometimes I visit the web and I am like; Where the hell does these sounds come from.
If I'd like to watch the stream, I think I would click it myself, instead of being forced :$

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
+1

Because of the auto-play, I disabled it with AdBlock. It's really annoying.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can't you just click the arrow in the container and collapse it, and it won't do that anymore? I've never had any problem with the autoplay after I collapsed and paused it.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
+1...does get annoying if you jamming to Pandora in the background while surfing then very loud voices come out of nowhere :)

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can't you just click the arrow in the container and collapse it, and it won't do that anymore? I've never had any problem with the autoplay after I collapsed and paused it.

I like to watch so now and then and just listen to the commentary while browsing ragezone, after that I will forget to collapse it..
Next time I visit and it's online It auto plays right away. No thanks.

+ I always have ragezone open in a tab, so if someone starts streaming, it just starts playing.

Back