Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lots of wasted Signature Space!

Reaction score
Hello there Dan (and fellow RaGEZONE users)!

I updated my signature.. And I went to check it out in a thread, there was so much space left where my signature could go, example below;
404_image.png

As you can see, there is so much space left underneith the signature.. I'm not sure if this is for everyone, or just for me. If it's for me, how could I fix this problem? If it's for everyone, could this suggestion be considered, as it's just a lot of wasted space where signatures could go... Or, this could be a add-on for subscribers (Larger Signature Space on posts)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Seems like it's just for you. Mine doesn't have this space underneath nor have I ever seen it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It depends on the length of your post. If you are posting a short post like you did in your screenshot, then you will have space where your sig is so you have enough room in the post for your post info, likes, rep location ect.

If you do a longer post like the one in this thread, then you wont have that huge gap. The scrolling sig means that we dont have loads of space taken up by signitures, which is quite annoying when you are reading through a thread.

Reaction score
It depends on the length of your post. If you are posting a short post like you did in your screenshot, then you will have space where your sig is so you have enough room in the post for your post info, likes, rep location ect.

If you do a longer post like the one in this thread, then you wont have that huge gap. The scrolling sig means that we dont have loads of space taken up by signitures, which is quite annoying when you are reading through a thread.
Yeah I could understand, but like, subscribers should have a possible add-on feature to be able to show a little more signature space. But, it's all up to whether Dan wants it or not.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think that only way that would make this possible would be like this:

there would be tickbox to show whole signatures from everyone or just part from the signature, like it is now :O
So all users could decide that do they want to see everyones sigs or not.

Back