Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Has MentaL Even Considered...

Qes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Adding A Chat Box Of Some Sort?
I Honestly Think That Would Be Quite The Idea, Having Another Way To Communicate On Rage Would Attract More Users.
Don't You Think So?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can see the spam :(

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes it had been considered in the past AFAIK.

Theres IRC and habbo if you are lookin to chat.

Reaction score
Adding A Chat Box Of Some Sort?
I Honestly Think That Would Be Quite The Idea, Having Another Way To Communicate On Rage Would Attract More Users.
Don't You Think So?

Yes He Has. Evidently It's Not Here. Now Stop Talking With Every Word Beginning With A Capital Letter. That's More Annoying Than This Thread.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not just about you, or a group of people. Think about the others.

i wasn't saying it for myself, i was saying not everyone might want a chatbox and therefore it may be annoying to them. sorry if it wasn't clear. :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And then not too mention the high server load it causes..

Reaction score
Sadly one of the worst things you can use to waste resources is those chat boxes, remember that ragezone is not a normal forum, its one of the largest on the internet and these mods when you got hundreds of people accessing a page every second will cripple our current servers.

In the event we need to upgrade , we will! but for the sake of a little box.. no, so sorry , this is the reason why there is no chat box.

Back