Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Merchant Zone rules

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So I recently had a post deleted for requesting a discord link from a seller so I could explain my project to him without publicly leaking any information about my project. Of course I understand why my post was deleted and I'm okay with that.

However it made me realize quite a serious concern.

This is the rule taken from the stickied thread:
All trading MUST take place and be completed fully on the RaGEZONE forums. All negotiations must be done within the thread until a sale is agreed by both parties. Contact details must NOT be added to RaGEZONE forum threads. NO eBay, auction, classified or external links to an item listed elsewhere.

My concern for this is, if a paypal case were to be opened between the buyer and seller, paypal would require screenshot proof of the deal that was made. The problem with this is, there is currently a subscription that users can purchase that allows them to delete their own threads, which makes it possible for users to erase any proof of the deal being made. Of course you can argue that people should screenshot the deal right away, but a lot of people don't think to do this until there is a paypal case opened.

Of course the subscription isn't cheap by any means. But if the deal were a big $$ project (in my case for example), I don't see why someone wouldn't mind spending the $100 to save themselves refunding a larger amount of money.

Just wanted to know your guys thoughts.

Also, to the mod that deleted my post, this is not in anyway a hate response to my post being deleted. It was just something I thought about :thumbup1:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Okay I wasn't aware you guys could restore them. Thank you for the info!

I guess I need to edit my design thread since it has my skype information on it

Back