Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Merchant Zone Suggestion

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For the merchant zone I would like to suggest making a "Black-List".

A black list meaning, if people are scamming, you could add them to the black-list. Not allow them to post in the merchant zone or, make a thread so that people are warned that you should not sell/buy to or from them.

Reactions: 404
Reaction score
I been through this , I been accused that I steal FCV2005's design , the design has been banned from RaGEZONE , even though the only thing from his design that was used was a mere Mu-Online render in the same position as his , which was client's request.

So Kreeate makes a good point here.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see the logic in the idea, and the reason. However anyone can evade a black-list just as easy as evading a perm ban.

ps, stop going off topic about how OP is a scammer. Keep that in the feedback threads in merch zone.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see the logic in the idea, and the reason. However anyone can evade a black-list just as easy as evading a perm ban.

ps, stop going off topic about how OP is a scammer. Keep that in the feedback threads in merch zone.
I can see how black-lists would be evaded. Just by making a new account, skype, email etc, along with hiding their previous I.P address. This is just a suggestion instead of banning.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The problem is simple.
A while back I created a small tutorial to help people not get scammed and giving details when its acceptable to pay first or second.
This was removed.

A while back I offered a Third Party Service free of charge to clients.
This was removed.

The issue in it self is mainly based on looking at a clients feedback and making judgement from this.
Also I have personally been accussed a number of stupid times for issues out of my hand. Ive even been accused of stealing my own damn work.

The thing is you pay on the web you take a risk

Reaction score
Erm

Do not need.

The "feedback" section is for exactly that. Negative or positive feedback, that is what the section is for. It is a black list, it is a white list.

Doesn't matter how many colored lists we have, if you're not going to check them prior to purchasing it's your own damn fault and you deserve to be scammed.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Personally I think we need a system as such.

Both Parties send a request to give feedback.
Once both parties agree they can choose between a positive or negative feedback.
They can give feedback at any time be it a second after acceptance or 1 week.
Once feedback is given it can not be changed. Aka to stop people deciding later there not happy or if they try to get more and get told no.

This way.
The feedback is accurate to the job and can not be changed or interfered with.
New clients can easily see a users Positives vs Negatives.

They only way to remove feedback is to request removal by a mod or admin with proof as to why,

Back