Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i understand some designs are copyed /ripped whaever was ...
threads was removed etc....

the problem is few hours ago i'm posted a image from my new design (50% not finished ...) in that template i used some resources :

Optical Flares , Arial Font , Line Pattern , Motion Blur, Social Netowrk Icons , Glows ...
and some images : Look at Attach

original image -

img 1.png img 2.png

first image is created from menu ... duplicate - rotate etc... second is a pattern from google ... what is ripped Arial Font?
i really wanna see who report my thread ....

Moderator : KiddRiu Sir Kidd

INSPIRATION NOT MEAN STEALING

Code:
Dear User,
You have been warned a number of times with links to the work you have  copied on multiple occasions. You have continued to ignore these  warnings and failed to take note. 

As stated why using another design for inspiration is part of webdesign  and is acceptable just stealing a piece of work and recreating a copy is  not acceptable. Learn to take inspiration from work and place you own  unique aspect onto the piece or integrate such aspects into your own  designs rather than designing around some one else s work.

Code:
Hello FCV2005,

The following thread that you created has been deleted

==========================================================================
Thread: MMORPG Template 50% Done
Forum: [URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/f759/"]Website Design[/URL]
Reason: [B][COLOR=red]Copyright Issue - Stop Copying Dkarts - Next time will result in an infraction[/COLOR][/B]
==========================================================================

If you have any questions, you can ask an administrator for assistance.

Sincerely,
The RaGEZONE - MMORPG development forums staff

he was angry because in my post i'm writed something like : i think my idea is good ....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Stolen is a harsh word i belive inspired is a good word and why so much truble fore a "copyright infrigment" fore a pirated industry beacouse thats what it is with these private servers and such.. and the work is his own if he used some "resources" thats not a problem if a client whats to buy frome dkarts he will buy frome them and if he wants frome fcv he will buy frome him and dont tell me thats this is about the originality beacouse everithing is about money.. corect me if im worng

1, He has stolen content from the designer there is no inspiration when you copy and paste parts of some one else's design into your own and pass it off as yours.

2, This is a server development forum. Nothing at ragezone is copyrighted nor do we allow such content << One of the biggest reasons we do not host content at ragezone.

3, No resource has been used. He has copied content from some one else's work. This is not a resource this is theft.

4, How would a client know the content is stolen from dkarts with out prior knowledge of the designer.

Overall,
To protect the ragezone community content such as this is removed. Due to his copied and stolen work the user gains clients at ragezone who request his work. He continues to produce work that is copyrighted and users who have used him sooner or later have there site issued with removal notices due to this. By this time it is to late to get any type of refund so all these clients return to ragezone and spam complaints about him.

It is called dealing with an issue before it can spiral out of control. I prefer to stop the show of copyrighted content such as his now rather than have users at a later date spamming complaints because they have been defrauded out of money. And as he stated these are his ideas and his creations this is fraud as he is doing so with the intention to sell to users work that does not belong to him nor is he allowed to sell

Reaction score
Problem is Dkarts is making a living creating those stuff from scratch with lot of effort and team work. Now imagine someone like FCV go and steal "parts" of it , and make something similar cheaper. The next client will go to FCV instead , and than Dkarts files complaints. I also don't have to mention that Game Website designing is not the same with Blog or forum design , which you can't rip even if you want to , since everyone uses everyone's resources.

So I perfectly agree on this one with KiddRiu

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Creating A Thread

Please when creating a thread please insure your post matches the correct section.
Please do not bump your threads
Please give credit if any is due.
Refrain from off topic threads this is the GFX section

Replies And Feedback

Please respect all artist no matter their skill level.
Derogatory comments will be removed and infractions may be given.
Please give accurate feedback and explain your dislike or like

Complaints

Complaints against section moderators should be addressed via private message to super mods.
Please do not complain about a member in a thread message your moderators.
Please refrain from post complaints due to personal preferences.
Any complaint about a thread should be sent via private message to your moderators
Complaints instigated by yourself will result in you being infracted
Unfounded complaints may result in personal infractions to your account.

Moderators have the right to change these rules as they see fit. Please check for updates
Please also follow community rules.

Portfolio rules, nowhere it says that you shouldn't copy people's work. This is just personal.

Reaction score
hey mr mod , u sent send a private message to my customer , i changed images , is not about that design ... is about first one , from my first post ..

or you are blind? and don't forgot what you said on http://forum.ragezone.com/f610/kiddriu-sir-kidd-886375/#post7295523 ?

Reaction score
hey mr mod , u sent send a private message to my customer , i changed images , is not about that design ... is about first one , from my first post ...

or you are blind?

That whole Metin 2 site is ripped , and stolen. Including but not limited to the textures , patterns , shapes , because according to you anyone doing the same is a theif. It was thanks to you they removed my Mu Online design , but I never denied anything , it was the clients idea to do it similar to yours , and so I fulfilled what I was paid for , I could care less if its removed afterwards or not. They can't remove the already functioning website from the owner , nor can you. So shut up , and accept the fact that you are a thief yourself , stealing whatever you can put your hands on , and including them in your "marvelous" designs , for mindless drools to drool on. And no , I am not jealous , just stating before you say anything , because I heard this kind of replies on RaGEZONE before , won't point fingers tho.

Reaction score
i dont give a f**** on your words , i'm reported you to see if Kidd will remove your thread , and yea he removed , but after 2 weeks .
that just after i'm contacted MentaL !!!

and not that was my problem,i understand that but on my first images , why this kid removed my thread ..
a lot muonline templates was released and i not sayed nothing !!!!

@i undertsand you are friend with that mod , you wanna be shinne in his eyes ....

Reaction score
i dont give a f**** on your words , i'm reported you to see if Kidd will remove your thread , and yea he removed , but after 2 weeks .

and not that was my problem,i understand that but on my first images , why this kid removed my thread ....

@i undertsand you are friend with that mod , you wanna be shinne in his eyes ....

Friend? Don't be riddiculous. I am just fair to everyone.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I can inform you if you wish I actually contacted Mental / Dan personally about you BEFORE.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Not being rude but in the private message you received it did say 'If you have any questions please contact administration'. So in all fairness you shouldn't have really made a thread about it.

Reaction score
The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is stupid, just PM a super moderator. If none reply after a few days just go up the scale and contact higher ranks. Something like this is not for public discussion.

Let's just say RaGEZONE is a workplace you wouldn't discuss a complaint against another employee with everyone, you would go to your manager (i.e. the super moderators+). Obviously it's not a workplace but the same principal should apply.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
He can add it any time. This rule came alive since he became a moderator "Please give accurate feedback and explain your dislike or like".

Lol that is stupid, adding any rule i want anytime i like.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

and not that was my problem,i understand that but on my first images , why this kid removed my thread ..
a lot muonline templates was released and i not sayed nothing !!!!

So let me get this straight...you are angry because your thread was deleted due to someone reporting it as stolen, yet you yourself have reported a thread and had it removed stating that it was stolen.

So you don't want your possibly stolen stuff removed but still want the option of removing others stuff if it is stolen from your stolen stuff?

Double standard?

EDIT:

I am curious to see what Tyler thinks of this being he is a Mod over that area and a Supervisor...so essentially he is Kidd's boss.

Reaction score
i think here i will violate rule 24.Do not post nude or disturbing material. , becuase i think i'm disturbing you with that Thread !
you still not answering me , what is copyed in my image .... where are rights , i really wanna see your answer , bt please dont answer me like shakespear.... stay on thread ... not others ....

So you don't want your possibly stolen stuff removed but still want the option of removing others stuff if it is stolen from your stolen stuff?

@Monolith i'm reported to see if kidd will remove it , afte that i'm maked a sample sketch of vbulletin skin to see if still remove it http://forum.ragezone.com/f759/vbulletin-skin-5-done-884776/

Last edited:
SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
answer , bt please dont answer me like shakespear....

Thou have removed your work dueth to thy copyright infringement as I have humbly stated to thee person via personal message. If thy haveth and issueth with thy action please doth contact a more Superior member of our establishment to deal with such queries to the best of thy abilities. I shalt accept any decision that rains down from above thou head.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back