Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i understand some designs are copyed /ripped whaever was ...
threads was removed etc....

the problem is few hours ago i'm posted a image from my new design (50% not finished ...) in that template i used some resources :

Optical Flares , Arial Font , Line Pattern , Motion Blur, Social Netowrk Icons , Glows ...
and some images : Look at Attach

original image -

img 1.png img 2.png

first image is created from menu ... duplicate - rotate etc... second is a pattern from google ... what is ripped Arial Font?
i really wanna see who report my thread ....

Moderator : KiddRiu Sir Kidd

INSPIRATION NOT MEAN STEALING

Code:
Dear User,
You have been warned a number of times with links to the work you have  copied on multiple occasions. You have continued to ignore these  warnings and failed to take note. 

As stated why using another design for inspiration is part of webdesign  and is acceptable just stealing a piece of work and recreating a copy is  not acceptable. Learn to take inspiration from work and place you own  unique aspect onto the piece or integrate such aspects into your own  designs rather than designing around some one else s work.

Code:
Hello FCV2005,

The following thread that you created has been deleted

==========================================================================
Thread: MMORPG Template 50% Done
Forum: [URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/f759/"]Website Design[/URL]
Reason: [B][COLOR=red]Copyright Issue - Stop Copying Dkarts - Next time will result in an infraction[/COLOR][/B]
==========================================================================

If you have any questions, you can ask an administrator for assistance.

Sincerely,
The RaGEZONE - MMORPG development forums staff

he was angry because in my post i'm writed something like : i think my idea is good ....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just one question , how did this thread end up in the "Suggestions" instead of Account Support which MentaL made just for these kind of "misunderstandings"?
OP is suggesting that Sir Kidd be struck of his rank.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If i'm not mistaken, he's asking for the legal copyrights of the images/textures he used
I have no clue what he's talking about, it's like this guy is a Wanna Be Ganja Lord or something.
//dunno
//imout

Reaction score
What in the world is going on now? Someone is complaining that someone else stole part/all of someone else's website? You realize that's bad because it's copyright infringement, right? And you realize that using stolen, unlicensed private server files is illegal because it's copyright infringement (and trademark infringement, if you're stupid enough to use the original game name in your server title)?

Boo hoo, "he doesn't have any creativity because he stole someone's website." Oh yeah? Well you're using stolen game files. There's no damn difference except using stolen company files is a lot worse than stealing someone's website images/idea. Don't be such a hypocrite.

That being said, I wouldn't modify those game files and release them on the official game forums, right in front of the company. Similarly, in many scenarios, it would be considered moronic to modify someone's website and release it right where they can see it.

Last edited:
Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jesus christ Kidd, this is the second negative thread I've seen about you today. Lighten up dude.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jesus christ Kidd, this is the second negative thread I've seen about you today. Lighten up dude.

Only thread mate.
Other one was dealt with with in a mater of an hour. Just a failure of communication thats all

Reaction score
Only thread mate.
Other one was dealt with with in a mater of an hour. Just a failure of communication thats all

you was faster , very faster today , you created his psd , becuase when mental will come ... he can see second thread !

@i dont know really why you don't post here what copyright violation are in my first thread , mean in those images

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
@Sirkid
I'm trying very hard to follow this thread, but as I see it you are not the owner of this work, I may be wrong but..
who are you to claim copyright infringement on someone else's work? If there were no complaints why bother. If it was just a that rock / top part of the side bar you are showing terrible judgement when assessing situations, because you obviously have no idea on how to handle them in the correct manor. I'm a web designer often people say I want my website to look like this navigation bar on this site, this content box on that site, in one way or another most people get ideas from 1 place or another. Simply copying the same design as lets say the top of the sidebar isn't in my opinion copyright infringement. I seriously don't understand why you became a moderator.
Min Communications all over again guys.

Reaction score
Right, from having a quick skim over this thread I've noticed so many issues.

1. It's the wrong section.
2. We've got far too many people getting involved who don't need to be.
3. Next time, PM a higher staff member, i.e. me because I'm his supervisor.
4. There's too much random chit chat.We're going off on a tangent. If you've got problems with other staff members aswell, instead of involving them in this matter, again, PM me or another Visor.
5. And lastly, Kidd, I strongly suggest you put this in the Portfolio rules. You can't be expected to enforce a rule that doesn't exist and make a huge hooha about it.

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you Tyler. Hopefully we can get this topic closed now and OP can go through the correct channels next time.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Right, from having a quick skim over this thread I've noticed so many issues.

1. It's the wrong section.
2. We've got far too many people getting involved who don't need to be.
3. Next time, PM a higher staff member, i.e. me because I'm his supervisor.
4. There's too much random chit chat.We're going off on a tangent. If you've got problems with other staff members aswell, instead of involving them in this matter, again, PM me or another Visor.
5. And lastly, Kidd, I strongly suggest you put this in the Portfolio rules. You can't be expected to enforce a rule that doesn't exist and make a huge hooha about it.

Well, its common sense really.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some parts removed due to personal info and private conversation
[Person name who is first is the one talking]

David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEAlso
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEdkartz.ru
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEHe keeps stealing there content
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEand selling his poop from ragezone
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyany proof on dkartz.ru
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEyeah
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEone sec
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEsorry i mean
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacymy fw blocked url
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyonce sec
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacywow
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacythats a Ducking lovely design
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacygreat use of colour
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEHe keeps posting poop from dkarts
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacylots of people reuse textures
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONENo he is taking bits directly from the design
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEand using it in his
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEyep
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyah
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyok
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacygot u
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyill tell him then
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEMore the fact, I dont want members getting screwed by him paying him for work to have it removed later due to copyright. Better to kill the problem now rather than have people complain about him later
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyfair enough
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyi told him
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyps annoying me again
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyill turn ur internet off for 30seconds
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyjokes

On a side note,
He did turn off my internet off the bastard :bandit:

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Some parts removed due to personal info and private conversation
[Person name who is first is the one talking]

David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEAlso
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEdkartz.ru
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEHe keeps stealing there content
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEand selling his poop from ragezone
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyany proof on dkartz.ru
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEyeah
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEone sec
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEsorry i mean
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacymy fw blocked url
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyonce sec
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacywow
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacythats a Ducking lovely design
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacygreat use of colour
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEHe keeps posting poop from dkarts
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacylots of people reuse textures
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONENo he is taking bits directly from the design
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEand using it in his
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEyep
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyah
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyok
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacygot u
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyill tell him then
David LeacyMentaL RaGEZONEMore the fact, I dont want members getting screwed by him paying him for work to have it removed later due to copyright. Better to kill the problem now rather than have people complain about him later
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyfair enough
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyi told him
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyps annoying me again
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyill turn ur internet off for 30seconds
MentaL RaGEZONEDavid Leacyjokes

On a side note,
He did turn off my internet off the bastard :bandit:

MentaL said it was alright at first but you fed him your penis then he said it wasn't. Whatever happens this is a mmorpg forum where files are copied from everywhere why can't websites be copied?

There is so many cms in maplestory section that are copied from others i don't see moderators in that section closing it. Its sad but true you suck.

You are deleting a whole thread just because of this? Honestly my respect for moderators go down by the second.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have shown proof,
I had my finding verified by some one in a higher position.

If you have any issue you can speak to a higher up as stated in the community and portfolio section rules.

This will be my last time posting. I have no more need to defend my self the evidence speaks for it self. Content was removed on copyright grounds end of subject no abuse was taken. If you wish to talk about if copyright material should be accepted in work shown at ragezone then you should create a new thread about this. As this thread is about me so called abusing my position something I have shown I did not do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back