Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i understand some designs are copyed /ripped whaever was ...
threads was removed etc....

the problem is few hours ago i'm posted a image from my new design (50% not finished ...) in that template i used some resources :

Optical Flares , Arial Font , Line Pattern , Motion Blur, Social Netowrk Icons , Glows ...
and some images : Look at Attach

original image -

img 1.png img 2.png

first image is created from menu ... duplicate - rotate etc... second is a pattern from google ... what is ripped Arial Font?
i really wanna see who report my thread ....

Moderator : KiddRiu Sir Kidd

INSPIRATION NOT MEAN STEALING

Code:
Dear User,
You have been warned a number of times with links to the work you have  copied on multiple occasions. You have continued to ignore these  warnings and failed to take note. 

As stated why using another design for inspiration is part of webdesign  and is acceptable just stealing a piece of work and recreating a copy is  not acceptable. Learn to take inspiration from work and place you own  unique aspect onto the piece or integrate such aspects into your own  designs rather than designing around some one else s work.

Code:
Hello FCV2005,

The following thread that you created has been deleted

==========================================================================
Thread: MMORPG Template 50% Done
Forum: [URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/f759/"]Website Design[/URL]
Reason: [B][COLOR=red]Copyright Issue - Stop Copying Dkarts - Next time will result in an infraction[/COLOR][/B]
==========================================================================

If you have any questions, you can ask an administrator for assistance.

Sincerely,
The RaGEZONE - MMORPG development forums staff

he was angry because in my post i'm writed something like : i think my idea is good ....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all FCV you done pretty good job and nice web design for the real game website. Not like other wallpaper design with so many grpahic effect thinggy.

All user here just getting sick and tired of some MOD that using MOD power to abuse some one that he don't like and give stupid reason after remove user thread.
If he think that your design was stolen from Dkarts then all user here who post their design website or what ever is , will come from Dkarts as well.

I think Sir Kidd hate you in personaly and he can't do nothing outside , that why he use his MOD power to abuse you
Lets leave this thread stay. there are nothing to be remove/delete like previous thread that FCV posted.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Contact with Super Moderators (Not4You etc.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not the only abuse I've seen around the forum (taken last week or so..);
404_image.png

And I think, if I'm correct, you can use copied work even if it has copyright, because I recall RaGEZONE being hosted on HostKey.. But I don't know, it's all up to Dan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
exacly , i really wanna se who report my threads

is bad because ... he put me in a stupid position , i lost customers because of that guy !!!
what i think is , he think are a Political People and me a stupid kid , but is not like that , because we are egal !!!!
i sent him a psd to see what im copyed on my first thread removed and look what he sayed :

Please simply send me a psd of one segment of the side panel. This should allow me to guarantee if you have created the design or not. Once done and proven the work is yours I will undelete your thread [only soft deleted can be restored at any time].

Please understand there are reasons behind this. Due to your current work members may be interested in hiring you for your skills. If you are not making them your self you are defrauding the members and also posting content that is not your own. This is simply to protect ever one including your self as with this I can guarantee you created the work.

I am sorry for any issue but would you prefer a staff that checked and made sure member are legit or staff to let people who just post stolen content passing it off as there own. [I am not saying you are or are not until I see a psd. Why I believe you have used Dkarts work to create your designs I can be unsure as to if you created the content your self with out checking your work process.

already sent psd of Hispano Template , and he sayed i dont want to download template because i know u ripped ( i want MentaL to look at that , why he sayed me to share my work if he not look in ) and after that he gived me a pm with that message ....

Yes,
And I can continue to remove your work and contact the sites you designed for warning them. So please continue I can delete threads all day,.
you dont have any permission to send emails to my customers , is all about RAGEZONE forums !!

Great Job Mr

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@BukkIT

From what I can see, Error 404 was just enlightening him with the truth.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh yes, I totally agree with you! But the fact a moderator is contributing to what is known as abuse and/or spam is not good.

Gohan did sort of taunt him into behaving in that manner, but yeah as a Mod he should've been able to handle that type insults and not contribute in that sort of way aswell. I gotta agree though, what Error pointed out did make more sense. (not sucking up to anyone, just my opinion)

Edit :
What Error pointed out did make more sense
Except for the part where he said that "she got what she deserved", which is death and I don't believe a life should be wasted on this sort of cr@p.

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What is with all the drama at RZ lately....I have been here a while and have never seen it like this.

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
What is with all the drama at RZ lately....I have been here a while and have never seen it like this.

It's just that time. RaGEZONE is known to have "dramas" spring up every 3 - 4 years.

Reaction score
Why in the world is there a thread about this? To complain about a staff member, PM a staff member that ranks higher than the one you are reporting. Don't create threads calling out staff members.

That being said, if you aren't satisfied with the response you get from whomever you PM'd, you can try moving up the rank hierarchy. If it happens to get to MentaL or exclamatio and they don't give a duck, then you're poop out of luck.
The best you can do is attempt to complain to the community via making a new thread on these forums. It may get you banned, but at least it'd be amusing to whomever stumbles upon your ramblings.

Oh, and BukkIT - Error 404 wasn't in any way abusing his moderator privileges in that post.

Reaction score
Why in the world is there a thread about this? To complain about a staff member, PM a staff member that ranks higher than the one you are reporting. Don't create threads calling out staff members.

That being said, if you aren't satisfied with the response you get from whomever you PM'd, you can try moving up the rank hierarchy. If it happens to get to MentaL or exclamatio and they don't give a duck, then you're poop out of luck.
The best you can do is attempt to complain to the community via making a new thread on these forums. It may get you banned, but at least it'd be amusing to whomever stumbles upon your ramblings.

Oh, and BukkIT - Error 404 wasn't in any way abusing his moderator privileges in that post.
Oh no no, I never said that. I just came across it as abusive, don't get me wrong here - Yes it was a debate, but moderators are suppose to show some authority and maturity when posting comments that the whole community can see. There so he was replying to a user, with full verbal abuse and continued to rant on about his say in the topic. Yes, his say was good, but the fact that he's pointing out a user and abusing or swearing back at them just makes it look unfair on the users who do get infracted and/or banned for swearing/abuse/flaming and what not. But I really like the guy, but all I can say is it's not nice for moderators to do that. But I aint complaining, I don't care, I'm just stating what I've experienced and seen.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Self Admit used stolen work.
Can easily be proven.
Dkarts.ru << Check the similarities for your self [Why the design skill level is clearly different the ideas and style and look currently used are clearly being stolen from dkarts.ru designs.]

dMD0v.png

I believe this alone proves my action was correct. Also I have removed other designs from other users such as Muscki for doing the same. I take no preference depending on the user I simply take action based on the issue at hand.

Ps,
Why I used Muscki as an example his case was slightly different as it was a personal request to match the same style as the other design. Also Muscki never claimed it was his idea nor did he attempt to hide the fact. So please continue to use him for your design needs.

FCV has attempted to pass work of as his own and has attempted to defraud users.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Stolen is a harsh word i belive inspired is a good word and why so much truble fore a "copyright infrigment" fore a pirated industry beacouse thats what it is with these private servers and such.. and the work is his own if he used some "resources" thats not a problem if a client whats to buy frome dkarts he will buy frome them and if he wants frome fcv he will buy frome him and dont tell me thats this is about the originality beacouse everithing is about money.. corect me if im worng

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back