Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    RageZoneLocation
    1,725Posts

Re: Moderator Abuse

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by FCV2005 View Post
    i dont give a f**** on your words , i'm reported you to see if Kidd will remove your thread , and yea he removed , but after 2 weeks .
    that just after i'm contacted MentaL !!!

I can inform you if you wish I actually contacted Mental / Dan personally about you BEFORE.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    963Posts

Not being rude but in the private message you received it did say 'If you have any questions please contact administration'. So in all fairness you shouldn't have really made a thread about it.

SubscriberRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    1,042Posts

MentaL :My apologies for my lack of compassion in such desperate times. If you wish to make a formal complaint then use the following section;
    Suggestions - The Front Desk - RaGEZONE forums
    i did what he said , you still keep to violate my threads ... and tell me what is copy on that Moderator Abuse ?Arial Font ? you are in big troubles than me ..

GammaRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    4,203Posts

This is stupid, just PM a super moderator. If none reply after a few days just go up the scale and contact higher ranks. Something like this is not for public discussion.

Let's just say RaGEZONE is a workplace you wouldn't discuss a complaint against another employee with everyone, you would go to your manager (i.e. the super moderators+). Obviously it's not a workplace but the same principal should apply.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    1,025Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mucski View Post
    He can add it any time. This rule came alive since he became a moderator "Please give accurate feedback and explain your dislike or like".
    Lol that is stupid, adding any rule i want anytime i like.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    RageZoneLocation
    1,725Posts

Forum Rules

I do not add any rule I see fit. Most rules are agreed with higher ups before they are implemented.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    DallasLocation
    2,315Posts

i dont give a f**** on your words , i'm reported you to see if Kidd will remove your thread , and yea he removed , but after 2 weeks .
    that just after i'm contacted MentaL !!!

and not that was my problem,i understand that but on my first images , why this kid removed my thread ..
    a lot muonline templates was released and i not sayed nothing !!!!

@i undertsand you are friend with that mod , you wanna be shinne in his eyes ....
    So let me get this straight...you are angry because your thread was deleted due to someone reporting it as stolen, yet you yourself have reported a thread and had it removed stating that it was stolen.

So you don't want your possibly stolen stuff removed but still want the option of removing others stuff if it is stolen from your stolen stuff?

Double standard?

EDIT:

I am curious to see what Tyler thinks of this being he is a Mod over that area and a Supervisor...so essentially he is Kidd's boss.

SubscriberRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    1,042Posts

i think here i will violate rule 24.Do not post nude or disturbing material. , becuase i think i'm disturbing you with that Thread !
    you still not answering me , what is copyed in my image .... where are rights , i really wanna see your answer , bt please dont answer me like shakespear.... stay on thread ... not others ....

So you don't want your possibly stolen stuff removed but still want the option of removing others stuff if it is stolen from your stolen stuff?
    @Monolith i'm reported to see if kidd will remove it , afte that i'm maked a sample sketch of vbulletin skin to see if still remove it http://forum.ragezone.com/f759/vbull...5-done-884776/
    Last edited by FCV2005; 22-10-12 at 08:56 PM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    RageZoneLocation
    1,725Posts

answer , bt please dont answer me like shakespear....
    Thou have removed your work dueth to thy copyright infringement as I have humbly stated to thee person via personal message. If thy haveth and issueth with thy action please doth contact a more Superior member of our establishment to deal with such queries to the best of thy abilities. I shalt accept any decision that rains down from above thou head.
    Last edited by Sir Kidd; 22-10-12 at 09:55 PM.

Just one question , how did this thread end up in the "Suggestions" instead of Account Support which MentaL made just for these kind of "misunderstandings"?
    Forum Rules / Donate If You Can / Contact Me
    "For if I am not to be their Sheppard, I must be their Wolf"

GammaRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    4,203Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mucski View Post
    Just one question , how did this thread end up in the "Suggestions" instead of Account Support which MentaL made just for these kind of "misunderstandings"?
    OP is suggesting that Sir Kidd be struck of his rank.

BannedRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    On your shouldeLocation
    1,064Posts

If i'm not mistaken, he's asking for the legal copyrights of the images/textures he used
    I have no clue what he's talking about, it's like this guy is a Wanna Be Ganja Lord or something.
    //dunno
    //imout

ModeratorRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    1,253Posts

What in the world is going on now? Someone is complaining that someone else stole part/all of someone else's website? You realize that's bad because it's copyright infringement, right? And you realize that using stolen, unlicensed private server files is illegal because it's copyright infringement (and trademark infringement, if you're stupid enough to use the original game name in your server title)?

Boo hoo, "he doesn't have any creativity because he stole someone's website." Oh yeah? Well you're using stolen game files. There's no damn difference except using stolen company files is a lot worse than stealing someone's website images/idea. Don't be such a hypocrite.

That being said, I wouldn't modify those game files and release them on the official game forums, right in front of the company. Similarly, in many scenarios, it would be considered moronic to modify someone's website and release it right where they can see it.
    Last edited by TimeBomb; 23-10-12 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Fixed a couple typos and lost 3 likes apparently, lol.

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2007 Join Date
    Toronto, ONLocation
    2,882Posts

Jesus christ Kidd, this is the second negative thread I've seen about you today. Lighten up dude.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    RageZoneLocation
    1,725Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Jesus christ Kidd, this is the second negative thread I've seen about you today. Lighten up dude.
    Only thread mate.
    Other one was dealt with with in a mater of an hour. Just a failure of communication thats all

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Advertisement