Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i understand some designs are copyed /ripped whaever was ...
threads was removed etc....

the problem is few hours ago i'm posted a image from my new design (50% not finished ...) in that template i used some resources :

Optical Flares , Arial Font , Line Pattern , Motion Blur, Social Netowrk Icons , Glows ...
and some images : Look at Attach

original image -

img 1.png img 2.png

first image is created from menu ... duplicate - rotate etc... second is a pattern from google ... what is ripped Arial Font?
i really wanna see who report my thread ....

Moderator : KiddRiu Sir Kidd

INSPIRATION NOT MEAN STEALING

Code:
Dear User,
You have been warned a number of times with links to the work you have  copied on multiple occasions. You have continued to ignore these  warnings and failed to take note. 

As stated why using another design for inspiration is part of webdesign  and is acceptable just stealing a piece of work and recreating a copy is  not acceptable. Learn to take inspiration from work and place you own  unique aspect onto the piece or integrate such aspects into your own  designs rather than designing around some one else s work.

Code:
Hello FCV2005,

The following thread that you created has been deleted

==========================================================================
Thread: MMORPG Template 50% Done
Forum: [URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/f759/"]Website Design[/URL]
Reason: [B][COLOR=red]Copyright Issue - Stop Copying Dkarts - Next time will result in an infraction[/COLOR][/B]
==========================================================================

If you have any questions, you can ask an administrator for assistance.

Sincerely,
The RaGEZONE - MMORPG development forums staff

he was angry because in my post i'm writed something like : i think my idea is good ....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
go to hell , i repeatat again i report thread of muscki to see if you are a stu--- kid , and you will remove it

really wanna see a webiste from dkarts? mr copyright ... mr , original , mr FAKE ...
if i want i will get whatever psd i want from dk arts !!!!!!

take mr i dont make bussiness because of your parteners ... (dont forgot to download and sell )

also u can report that for copyrights

@i'm reported myself ..

Reaction score
never used resources of dkarts websites ...

image from here i found on google ....
but i`m removed ....

@mucski take kidd on hand and killl together !!!

is not 300 , is 1000$

@exille(project).rar 6.87 MB 6 2012-10-23 19:47:01

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
@ Thread starter.

Posting a thread like this isn't a great way to handle problems.

Seeing you flame at people doesn't make me feel any sympathy for you.

I looked at you, and you don't have any infractions... so where is the abuse? Your images look similar to the other site, if that other site finds you using them it is my understanding they could take action against you. Removing them doesn't seem so bad to me, if he hasn't even infracted you for it - it sounds like he's being nice about it and warning you so you don't get in trouble with the named company.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back