Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The moderators on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the moderators on this forum need to think about what they do before clicking random things like apes,

removing posts because its off topic they say,
what 99% time isn't true

who made this kids moderator?
seems like they cant handel the power of being a mod....

leme guess vlife, your going to remove this thread too because its the truth?

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with the moderation team, they do their job and do it well. If you have problems or concerns regarding a staff member it's best to contact a Supervisor or Super Moderator. Creating threads like this just makes you look like an idiot.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think its not Wrong to Voice out. I "Disagree" with the 1st post.
The Moderators are "TOO" good. They "Know" what they are doing, Come on, not like the are Blind loosers or Like apes who have no Life, or retarded Serious No Life, or Lame, No been brought up without parents, or parents died a long time during their child due to them,

NO! They are "well" Behaved Moderators, and trying to save flame to sparks just in threads.
Mental must have choose them from his heart, Loving and Nourishing them with Power to do appropriately.

Like Kreeate, I got to give the Award to him for being a Great Supervisor.
(Sorry if my post did offended you, but everything i said was rather positive)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just going to wonder why you posted this because you are wrong in many ways.

The moderators of the sections seem in my eyes to do a pretty decent and good they do their work well and so your post is invalid and should be deleted.

But as said before if you have a y problem regardless to a moderators behavior then just tell a supervisor or a super moderator but don't make useless posts about it.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think its not Wrong to Voice out. I "Disagree" with the 1st post.
The Moderators are "TOO" good. They "Know" what they are doing, Come on, not like the are Blind loosers or Like apes who have no Life, or retarded Serious No Life, or Lame, No been brought up without parents, or parents died a long time during their child due to them,

NO! They are "well" Behaved Moderators, and trying to save flame to sparks just in threads.
Mental must have choose them from his heart, Loving and Nourishing them with Power to do appropriately.

Like Kreeate, I got to give the Award to him for being a Great Supervisor.
(Sorry if my post did offended you, but everything i said was rather positive)

Its funny how most of you obviously break the rules(even you yourself know it), yet still whine hoping that someone will actually demod them. I know how it goes.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The moderators of this forum do a good job, and it is taken very seriously that they are doing a good job. This is why we have supervisors and super moderators, to keep and eye on, and to advise moderators. If either one of these senior positions notice that a moderator is not doing their job properly, then the mod get spoken to. Depending on the seriousness of the problem, even demodded.

However, you haven't followed the rules, therefore I will back up my old team mate, vLife with whatever he has deleted because you seem like you have half a brain missing.

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
relax bro !
he just remove your post
and
he also got remove my post

forget about it , it just a post ~
gogogogog
go ragezone main page and find a mmo server file and create it :lol:

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The moderator will never take any action on you if you follow the rules .. come on.. before you post thinking first.. I got experience once like you but I will never repeat it again.. just cheer buddy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think what happened is that you clearly posted a thread or a post that was totally off topic, or was posted in the wrong section. And the moderator did his job, by warning you or getting your post deleted and you got mad about it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
If you have any problem with a moderator, think they dont do their job right or just want to ask a question about them you should contact a supervisor or super moderator instead of making hate threads.

In my opinion they are all doing their job right. If you think they removed you post for offtopic while it wasnt you should contact a supervisor.

Cheers!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The moderators did their good job but he just can't stand being warned / infracted for a reason and therefore he's clearly pissed or mad and he's showing off his anger by posting a useless post.

Reaction score
@Hypoflex - I can not find any recent posts of yours that were deleted due to "off-topic".

There are however a couple of posts that were deleted :

you were banned cause you were streaming your hacks and poop your pants when I start shooting with my m249 at your face

duck off and go hack on other game,

I know everything of you, where you life your email(s) your IP your name
now duck off

and...

good for you that you found that ^^ do you see me give a duck? nope!
just telling this kid to duck off

vLife sent you a very nice message asking to please mind your language. You did not even get a warning for it, which vLife could have done.
Consider yourself lucky. vLife did exactly what he is expected to do. Now please leave my Mods alone and play nice.

Thanks.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Hypoflex - I can not find any recent posts of yours that were deleted due to "off-topic".

There are however a couple of posts that were deleted :

and...

vLife sent you a very nice message asking to please mind your language. You did not even get a warning for it, which vLife could have done.
Consider yourself lucky. vLife did exactly what he is expected to do. Now please leave my Mods alone and play nice.

Thanks.

The way I see it, vLife have been nice to you. I'd infraction that without a second doubt, so instead of being pissed, perhaps you should be thankful.

If vLife was wrong, the rules was wrong. And let me tell you this. The rules ain't wrong, sorry.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Agree'd. Not going to say what mod but I feel like every time I post something I'm being thread stalked. Sometimes the mod keeps deleting important sources and information linked to certain threads and people have to complain for it to come back. It's aggravating when I add my own opinion to a thread looking for criticism then it gets removed because of a "thread clean". Not to mention half of the mods are hypocrites like a mug. Then again, a lot of the other non-hypocrite moderators as well as other staff members seem to be doing their job right by keeping the forum nice and clean. Before you remove information that may be considered important, you should at least notify the poster BEFORE you remove the information. There has been so many sources and threads lost due to them being "cleaned". The Pokemon section had a thread that was removed all together and 2 that were already stripped of their "reuploaded" sources.

inb4replyd

Kudos to the moderators and other staff who did not reply. This shows you have better things to do and can maturely handled the situation of a thread by not saying anything and walking away or ignoring it all together. If you're a staff member and you can't take critisim, I have some bad news for you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Agree'd. Not going to say what mod but I feel like every time I post something I'm being thread stalked. Sometimes the mod keeps deleting important sources and information linked to certain threads and people have to complain for it to come back. It's aggravating when I add my own opinion to a thread looking for criticism then it gets removed because of a "thread clean". Not to mention half of the mods are hypocrites like a mug.

inb4reply

As said before, if you don't agree with a moderators actions, take it up with a Super Moderator. Don't take the matter in your own hands, and making threads like this will never have a positive ending.

If you read the Global Forum Rules, you would have known this. Apperently you don't, so I think your comments are removed for a reason.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As said before, if you don't agree with a moderators actions, take it up with a Super Moderator. Don't take the matter in your own hands, and making threads like this will never have a positive ending.

If you read the Global Forum Rules, you would have known this. Apperently you don't, so I think your comments are removed for a reason.

Yes, 'Apperently' I must of not read the Global Forum Rules. I agree with you on taking it up with the Super Moderator.

Neither will replying back to the thread help it in any way that is positive. That's just looking for more things to stir up. Like I said before, kudos to the staff who walked away on the situation instead of firing back.

Reactions: 404
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back